[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Unity looks like what I been looking for the last week.

IGN: BludBawx
Hi, I am looking for a guild to run maps with for 3.2, and I am wondering if you guys still have a spot for me? Here is some info about me:

IGN
Spoiler
Playing on BITCOIN_RF right now while waiting for 3.2 league.

PAST EXPERIENCE
Spoiler
Started playing since the end of Essence League, casually playing during Breach and Legacy. Got really hardcore during Harbinger (30+ achievements). Chilling in Abyss.
I delete my characters every league to save spots, but my highest ever was 94 (or 95) pathfinder during Harbinger.

PLAYSTYLE
Spoiler
I pride myself to be an efficient uber lab farmer. I just really love running labs. I also love doing high end maps/bosses, since I come from an MMO background (juicy raid bosses) . I am a theory-crafter on the side (one of the first few people to start the wanderfinder hype before all the streamers got on during Harbinger, but still pretty new at building char in general). I have played all kinds of build, but the only one I haven't tried is support character (reason why I am joining guild, so I can have ppl to run maps with).

WHAT I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO GUILD
Spoiler
Supporting map runners/boss killers in guild. Uber lab carry/Enchant service. Help with build suggestions/optimization. Master craft/General crafting. Help new players in guild.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR FROM GUILD
Spoiler
Ppl to run maps with. Masters ROTA. Mates that I can discuss builds with. Chill time when I am not hardcore farming currencies.
I would like to join, as well. Very active aura supporter that plays Standard.

IGNs: LillieAuras OR LillieGuards
Invites sent!
Oh hi
Would love to join.. ING pantherpanzer..

Thank you.
If you still have room id like to join!

IGN: PowerUper <- I let my daughter name my toon LOL.
Hi.. if you still have a slot . i would like to join as well.

IGN: _KulfoN_
Hi, if there is space please could i have an invite try to be active daily depending on work
Count me in
IGN Ooiy
I'd love to join up, for standard.

IGN: Ionpen or Ionclastee
Last edited by senedor on Mar 7, 2018, 1:01:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info