[2.0] Tokyo's Fan Of Knives (CoC Frostblader/Spectral Throw)

Hi, nice build.

I have a FB CoC build myself. My build does far less damage than yours but then, dps was not my focus. I wanted to build a super-tank to fight the hardest bosses and for this I had the choice between Cyclone and MoltenStrike as CoC trigger. I don't like Cyclone and therefore went with MoltenStrike. MoltenStrike however is painful for clearing maps and I had to find an alternative setup using the same socket-colors. I ended up with FB :-)

My single target setup requires GGRRBB so I ended up using FB + CoC + MultiStrike + MeleeSplash + Spell + Spell which works quite nicely.
One other nice synergy with FB (+ MeleeSplash) I figured out are knockback flasks, it makes it quite hard for mobs to hit you.

Have you considered going elemental using Phy2Lightning and FreezingPulse instead of EK? FP does 30% more damage than EK and you get the ability to shock but maybe Hatred on EK makes more than up for both?

Last edited by fae76 on Nov 13, 2015, 9:55:58 PM
i played a shadow to lvl66 and its to low Life ~2800

i remake a scion with the lifetree see here

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA2L01krXybqpKyFpSqJqbXfKXOuHyRf4Kplcxnk3j_o-DCWBDbj0DljsowONLV_Gzb553B4cTnKSwC4hbykrDOpu1X7BVS2HiJpUWvw-rJIuMNsSilwYZiv66u-N9ddN-BiO1SB9BAx5wUioL8-pw1YnTXfIOSPLhY0MN0UcGfeMs4axmuT7YdhGWSVHw1ZUuBx6QG9vUmhNwVo6Kl9Dbblb18YpsCNvnGo_22vsJhMW-gHvDFHVbr6TCKaV08RjbDY1KfeOfh3ZnoO4O_MVNkiP2o4pRRzB8jX3_3iT951Tver3mPs_tPzfUd_0ILu2DGY4AXg==

me be see

my dagger is not the best

but if you get the 5 Powercharge upright comes from ..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info