[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

You changed a lot in this build, you should update it in main post.
Hi,

im also using your build and it's really good ^^

the only thing i noticed is that we really suffer from physical damage, so i took it upon myself to make a small change on the build that improved my survivability by a lot, i basically took more armor nodes + diamond skin and Iron reflexes, this allows me to get 80% physical damage reduction when my granite and jade flasks are up. For that i sacrificed 2 jewel slots and a couple of life nodes but its more then worth it from what i have tested. I still have a bit more then 6600hp which is more then enough, in my opinion we need more armor now not more hp.

Let me know what you guys think about it :)

here is my tree and my gear atm:

skill-tree:

Gear:
Spoiler

here some defense screenshots (as of damage im sitting around 41k incinerate and 35k vaal molten):

without granite and jade flask:
Spoiler

with granite and jade flask
Spoiler
Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 2, 2015, 12:04:04 PM
Tanks every one
i try to help u with problem with physical damage
1. u can take on skill tree soul of steal its help u lots
2. i use this 2 potion most of the time because it give me life regeneration and armor
Spoiler

3. if u use endurance charge u accept 3 or 4 sec to immortal call and curs them with warlord's mark
and u just life leach all the life in this time (even without life regeneration ruby potion )

so i can even tank vaals on atziri run for one shot
i need to do same video that explain the all .
any way i don't fill i have problem with physical damage

there is 2 option to died
1.giant lighting and u don't flask its need to be in 1 shot more not append to me maybe
Piety with more lighting damage on map level 77
2.the second thing is giant cold dps or freeze with box check the box solve the problem

In conclusion almost all the time my life don't down to half in all map no matter level on map
like u see on all video i upload .
The problem is that how to play this build .
I do guide to how to play this build & how to never died on atziri and upload him soon
sorry for not explain all this before
and have nice day all
Last edited by tsohar77 on Sep 2, 2015, 12:53:08 PM
"
Tanks every one
i try to help u with problem with physical damage
1. u can take on skill tree soul of steal its help u lots
2. i use this 2 potion most of the time because it give me life regeneration and armor
Spoiler

3. if u use endurance charge u accept 3 or 4 sec to immortal call and curs them with warlord's mark
and u just life leach all the life in this time (even without life regeneration ruby potion )

so i can even tank vaals on atziri run for one shot
i need to do same video that explain the all .
any way i don't fill i have problem with physical damage

there is 2 option to died
1.giant lighting and u don't flask its need to be in 1 shot more not append to me maybe
Piety with more lighting damage on map level 77
2.the second thing is giant cold dps or freeze with box check the box solve the problem

In conclusion almost all the time my life don't down to half in all map no matter level on map
like u see on all video i upload .
The problem is that how to play this build .
I do guide to how to play this build & how to never died on atziri and upload him soon
sorry for not explain all this before
and have nice day all

i'll try to respec now :)

ps: i just tried it, it's not worth it, im getting 70% physical damage reduction with all the points on soul of steal. Getting iron reflexes is still better because i get 80% physical damage reduction and it also costs only 5 points like soul of steal and not only that, you also gain 30 dex points which really help to get to 111dex you need for faster projectiles. So Iron Reflexes clearly wins here, you should also test it out it would also be better for you because you gain in defense.

ah btw i forgot to add, i also tested it with endurance charges, im getting up to 90% physical damage reduction with 3 endurance charges up, thats really good :)
Last edited by Napster4 on Sep 2, 2015, 2:36:51 PM
what do you mean or how is it reflect immune?
I update the video that explain everything

Answer Napster4 I'll tell you again don't need physical damage reduction so mach u can see this on the video guide i do all map and nothing at all case me more half damage to life

Answer popopopopoji the build is reflect immune u can see on guide that u can atack mirror atziri and not died
reflect map not problem just try to use potion more often (if its necessary for me its not )

i hope i succeed to help all
nice day
Right click on those plus signs on the right will get rid of them, unless you like the look.
I don't understand u
"
tsohar77 wrote:
I don't understand u

I guess he means to dismiss the gem update message. If you right click on it they disappear from the screen and are only shown in the inventory tab.
Good build my friend!
IGN : s0u1_r3aver
Last edited by s0u1_r3aver on Sep 3, 2015, 6:18:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info