[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

Also why enhance rather than empower? 24 lvl (21+lvl4 Empower) RF is stronger. Cuz lvl add "more spell damage", while quality add "increased spell damage". Correct me if I am wrong
Hi
It seemed like a good idea but i try him and use empower and its add half of the damage compared enhance (level 3 both)
but this isn't so mach change u can use also concentrated effect but u lose range ,
any way this build no need extra dps
for regular monsters RF and incinerate deal great jop (even uber/hige level map can't kill u ).
for bosses if its 20 ex build just use curse & vaal haste & Vaal Molten Shell on 1 ex build use vaal lightning trap & curse vaal & haste
have nice day
Ty for the guide! thinking of trying this out on tempest, my only concern is where you get the int required to use alot of the high end blue gems?

Thanks in advance
Spar
You right in this build need 160 Intelligence u can u can take point on skill tree
until u achieve this from amulet or ring
ty and nice day

Hi, another question

Under you gear you have what seems a rather mediocre amulet with strength and flat + hp, would a astramentis onyx amulet be better? It gives you over 100 strength/dex/int which is enough for all the skill gem requirements, but it lacks the flat +hp is that needed?
it's will not be better because u need faster casting from amulet u can achieve the highest faster casting this is the also reason way not take -8 mana cost from amulet because on ring u can achieve just max 7 and amulet u can 13 or more and for build the most important is faster casting
more dps for incinerate and mach more for vaal molten shell
i add this for information
TY and nice day
very nice and cheap build.. but why you take Anger with 50% mana reserve? we can pick Herald of Thunder with 25% mana reserved and we get almost the same result in our dps.. or not?
Last edited by giss1704 on Aug 27, 2015, 11:12:37 AM
Isn't this just an everyday RF IW 0 mana cost incinerate build?

Like most people already did once before?

Frankly with no proj speed link, no proj speed talent,it just can be that map clearing efficient, you should really start scion

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAA2E231pSg21naYi2oaHQYVrGQvoD56IMJQYdvnrc-ykrxs4PM_gpfsEtXPC3YvZu1wOPGroNfwzqExcT2DF8LYSSLJ-0cp69sD6sGDhkuU6Vo8ha_1HzZYfAffA4mlQn2rY1XDaIAp1Vh4s9-85vxrASz4XNboFVLdqxoZSkuwGaaO0PIjDZ8uO08gpsaPtWm7DjyL18_OtiFe3_j9kgUICcvZlQx-8RY7w6QVQ==

this is an outline for any RF IW build, you can do arc, Ball lightning, Glacial cascade and etc, just twik the tree a little bit, with this layout you can have good proj speed if you want to , you can have more auras if you want to , you can have more area radius if you want to .

But hey bravo for posting a systematic guide about it tho.

OH, PS: when mapping you don't need all that life, so a 6L Icetomb is very nice, has good str and very cheap
Last edited by TravisL on Aug 27, 2015, 11:35:53 AM
Answer first question: Anger better dps and most important not reflect (because 88 fire resist)
in the future maybe i take same point on mana reserved and with enlighten maybe i will add arctic armor not sure yet .
Any way if wont's to be immune to reflect take anger is the best u can take aura for more defence
but it's not necessary.
Answer second question: every RF there is lots similar things because u need lots point on skill tree for use RF on this i don't see build that can achieve this dps and uber.
when i build this i look on same builds on RF and design this build to take the best things of all build for to be more tank and more dps if u try this u will see the there is lots of different things
that can take this build to became the most perfect build on the game and its not because i build him because the damage and defence that u have even with mirror item u can't achieve this,
and the all build is just 1/11 for mirror item.

TY for questions have nice day
Answer TravisL i do really good map clearing like u can see on atziri clear almost for 4 minutes
and the most important thing on this build is all life u have i see Frankly build and he cant use RF all the time (just with potion) he have same dps or less then i and just 4 k life that case them to died with one shot for every strong boss 7.5 k life is't same and its give more dps for RF.
accept that he do good job on the build but sorry its not even close to this build overall

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info