Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.0.2b Patch Notes

"
くりす wrote:
"
Koksii wrote:
smoothening the progression to 79 maps didnt work out so well apparently :(

Try chiseling to max quality and making the maps rare to get better map drops.

Are you serious? Do you really think people complaining about map progression don't know how to craft maps?
"
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

Thanks GGG, Mark and company <3
Razid, Ranger - Standard League \o/
Anyone having trouble with their item filters?
"
Qud wrote:
Anyone having trouble with their item filters?

I use a personnal version of neversink and i just had to change "spike shield" to "spiked shield" around 660 ish and it works again.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
So about 2 dozen 75-77 maps in now and maybe 5 returns, not one +1.. Maps are worse now than they were before the patch. (and yes i chisel alch to 100%+)

What gives?
"
neoc666 wrote:
"
Milani wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I'd like to thank Mark and a few other devs for sticking around until past 11pm to get this patch sorted out and deployed!

thank you guys :) youre doing a great job. dont let the whining and complaining and all the "dafuqs" get to you too close. youre all doing a great job!!

Yeah, great job. Only good things in awakening are loot filters and lockstep.

funny I don't use either of those
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
I don't think it's just the high level maps, I haven't had a single map drop since patch 2.0.2, not in merciless, not when doing lvl 68 maps. Not one map in return. Running out of 68's. :(
"
Chris wrote:
The Less Duration + Lightning Warp fix is still being worked on - hopefully ready tomorrow.

All hail the Flame Dash Master Race.
"
Ggiant85 wrote:
So about 2 dozen 75-77 maps in now and maybe 5 returns, not one +1.. Maps are worse now than they were before the patch. (and yes i chisel alch to 100%+)

What gives?

Really...? How much quantity are you crafting them for? I am getting noticably better map drops in my relatively short amount of time playing 2.0.2.. see my post on the 2.0.2 thread.

"
After playing for a few hours, the map drop rates seem much better, thanks so much GGG!

You still get the occasional map that doesn't give you a return, but I ran a ~140% quantity Crematorium and got another Crematorium map, a Shipyard, a Village Ruin, a Bazaar, a couple 76s, and a couple more maps of a lower level... Ran the shipyard (after crafting it for quantity and corrupting it) and the boss dropped a Level 81 Palace, in addition to a 77 Plateau and 76!!

Before I could play for ~12 hours and not get a map higher than 77 in that span. It's still going to be hard to sustain high level maps but at least you can now expect some random bursts of luck (especially if you craft maps for maximum quantity) if you to play some of the higher level maps. :)

Thanks for your hard work and listening to the community on this one, GGG!
Last edited by TheKillerNacho on Aug 20, 2015, 12:52:16 PM
corrupted blood got buffed?! charges per hit not per death? unplayable for me now thanks..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info