2.0.2b Patch Notes

Heyho GGG,

today i must say - this game is AMAZING.
Iam a German player - since 2013 i gaming this awesome one !

I will support your game all the time - if i have time to play it !
Thank you very much GGG. I enjoy this ;)

Sry for my bad English - its not my Main Language ;-)

Thank you!!!
can we pls have patch notes for the 10mb i just downloaded?

i restarted poe so yes, i had 2.0.2B already installed.
There also seems to be voice acting and a line added for Shavronne and a death animation, that wasn't stated in patch notes though.
Nice work, however I noticed that Lightning Warp is now taking longer today than it was yesterday. Not sure if that got addressed or not.
Nice patch but why 6.25 GB :( Yestarday when 2.0.2 comes it was 6.35 GB also. Why so much size ?
Seems like lightning warps less duration is fixed but the animation is not. Still unplayable until that's fixed. This has been going on since beta release.
"
kriegerpoe wrote:
Nice patch but why 6.25 GB :( Yestarday when 2.0.2 comes it was 6.35 GB also. Why so much size ?

They seemed to have added 5 voice files for Merveil, 3 animations, a lore note at Merveil and probably the micro transactions that they released.
"
Cossont wrote:
"
neoc666 wrote:
"
Milani wrote:

thank you guys :) youre doing a great job. dont let the whining and complaining and all the "dafuqs" get to you too close. youre all doing a great job!!

Yeah, great job. Only good things in awakening are loot filters and lockstep.

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Best reference I've seen all month! But yeah, GGG is doing a good job and doesn't deserve to get hounded by ungrateful people, I mean especially since the game is free...
When can you lower the RAM usage for Path of exile? I keep getting the map error that disconnects me.
Still seeing problems with warp/less Duration

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info