Beta invites to the wrong accounts.

Rinus4 getting his beta key in a few minutes created an account Nov. 2010 good he was following the game process, or was he...oh wait. last time website was visted isssssss......OH WHEN HE CREATED THE ACCOUNT! I mean come on seriously? There has to be a better way then that. active people or not active people for that matter how are they getting in and we are not? Help rant on this thread this is crap and we shouldn't have to watch crap like this happen!
Maybe he visited the website without logging on?

Don't know why people are finding it unfair that a random selection process is random (minus the added chance for the people who have posted on the forums).

I don't see where this entitlement to be able to play the game over someone else is coming from. (Aside from "I'm much more interested in this game then THAT person")
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Last edited by Gien on Aug 11, 2011, 1:20:34 AM
If he was as interested as any of us he would be logged in waiting to play like the rest.
The game is FREE. Be glad they ever made it. The open beta will be out and you will still be alive, more than likely. Everyone loading the forum with useless crying will not gonna help.
Yeah Yeah we are all ansy to get selected for a beta key, but lets not start attacking the people who made this possible in the first place. Of course we all feel it is unfair if WE weren't selected, I mean c'mon! how could they pass ME up. LOL just be patient =) we are in the same boat with you, you're not alone
Self-entitled twats like the OP shouldn't be part of beta tests. They never leave feedback anyway.

Random selection is random. Just be glad that they are even telling you how they are dealing with invites
every other person that gets a key should be someone thats online the forums waiting for a key to play...that would be much better :P
I'm not going to go ahead and say that's greedy, but you have to look at it from the developers point of view: the tasked beta keys are subjectively RANDOM. Yes, they may not be an active member of the community, but I'm sure their e-mail is still strung to their account. They WILL receive the key in their e-mail, all they have to do is check it. So just relax. At one point or another you will play this game in it's complete form. Just be patient.
Oh, Canada.
They should just delete these threads.

OP you have 10 posts, all of them created today. All of them involve you whining about why you have been unjustly treated by not getting selected to beta.

You have actually contributed less then people that have 0 posts.
QQing doesnt really speed up the process of key distribution....i think it makes them less likely to give them...but no reason to rain on someones parade if they shall continue to parade let them...
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info