Beta invites to the wrong accounts.

I think you should cut the developers some slack. I admit, I haven't been on the site for long, and I've never posted until today, but I only actually heard about PoE after the D3 NDA debacle. It does not mean they're less deserving of a key than anyone else.
I bet GGG are now regretting having the beta invites take place out in the open.

Everyone needs to seriously chill out. This whining is childish.
Hey guys don't worry too much, I am "in" and I still haven't had the chance to play, I am troubleshooting my computer right now lol. Tell you what, input suggestions that have bite to them things that fans of this genre would most likely care about with real heartfelt discussions about it. Yeah there are hidden beta threads I can't reveal anything though there are still some bugs that are being worked out. Over all GGG had a purpose for releasing everything the way they are (mostly to fix the hard stuff now so we don't suffer later), I don't think in it's current incarnation it would be wise to have a huge amount of players there would be a LOT of repeat bug reports which they want to avoid, it isn't anywhere near finished, I am STILL INSTALLING... YAY (this is my second time) there are some server issues they are working out so having a beta is actually work and patience I haven't got to play yet it might be finished after I sleep... Well good luck when you guys get a shot... I am still waiting.
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
I would imagine that they still need to iron out some details of the game. I mean its a beta not a final. It still needs work for its release their trying their hardest by wanting feedback and support from players when they don't get that support they either don't get it or have to go find out the "Bugs" in game.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
If you read the beta details it out right says a lot of the major systems in the game will be revamped during or resulting from the beta. People are just so worried about them not getting to play. I can't believe people are giving them so much crap for a free game that was developed for them to play...did i mention for free? Take a pill..get in to therapy..whatever ya gotta do, you're not going to die from lacking a beta key in the first 48 hours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info