Mathil's HyaonClone - Full Lightning Cyclone, cheap super clearspeed

wow really nice build, way to utilize uniques that anyone barely uses and making it into an amazing atziri viable build. +1!
"
Ishamz wrote:
hey mathil im 43 atm and using a tabula with blood magic and lgoh, its not too safe since my cyclone cost is like 110 and i only have 1.7kk life...

what would u suggest? im on warbands btw

Leveling with anything more than a 4L is quite overkill for the build in my experience. LGoH should help as it levels up otherwise just run 2-3 life flasks and drop a link imo.

As far as sustaining in the end game, most of it comes from 2 life flasks and the large amount of life on kill per frenzy from the weapon. As long as you're killing things quickly you're always at full life from the weapon. LGoH in the end game helps a lot and makes you near immortal but I didn't bother doing that until a 6L with Soul Taker.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Hello MAthil, great build! I am really enjoying it ;D

I just wanna ask, what are your jewels? and what stats should be in those jeweles?

"
Yalaka wrote:
Of course this isnt Hc viable. It cant be, just because hyaons furry increases the damage you take by insane amounts.
I guess mathil just wants to see how far he can take it in hc. Additionally a lot of Mathils builds work well worse for other people, because he always plays low defenses builds that require him to manually dodge and react fast. Because he does that a lot, he is also very, very good at it.

Currently lvl 81 in tempest right now and build is doing great...i don't see myself dying anytime soon. done up to 77 maps.
Sweet Build.
Last edited by Cyress on Sep 4, 2015, 1:52:13 AM
Man, just found a 649 Lightning Damage 10% atkspeed fury. Wondering if I should make this build or try to cash in on the sword
#sneakyJ

It's up to you, couse your sword isn't a big deal at all, perfect cost 2ex, whitch is nothing on Warband ;) It's very enjoyable build with one downside whitch is inc. dmg taken from hyaon's ;)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Working great on a Templar I re-specced. But I had to check out your youtube channel to see the updates for gear. I am glad I did the research otherwise I would be using the wrong gear and wasted precious currency. So update your thread as it will help people optimize just as you did! Thanks again for the build it is awesome.
"
Detroilen wrote:
Working great on a Templar I re-specced. But I had to check out your youtube channel to see the updates for gear. I am glad I did the research otherwise I would be using the wrong gear and wasted precious currency. So update your thread as it will help people optimize just as you did! Thanks again for the build it is awesome.

What got changed?
just out of curiosity, does arctic amour actually benefit this build? From the tooltip it looks like the damage reduction to phys and fire is only applied while the character is stationary. using cyclone would put you in motion, as seen by the ice trail you leave behind. If you're just using it for the chill then why not swap it out for herald of ice which would chill on hit and give a damage boost as well. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding.

"
lordkris82 wrote:
"
Detroilen wrote:

What got changed?

he's using soul taker instead of a shield now
life on hit instead of blood magic since swapping to ST
carcass jack instead of bronn's lithe.
Last edited by zoinkjr on Sep 9, 2015, 12:19:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info