Mathil's HyaonClone - Full Lightning Cyclone, cheap super clearspeed

How do you deal with reflect? Like I guess you dont run ele reflect maps?
And is a Topaz Flask enough to fight ele reflect rares?
"
Chronologist wrote:
Does wrath 21% increased lightning damage with spells work with lightning damage on weapon using cyclone?
Why would it? cyclone is an attack, so you only get the flat bonus.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hey Mathil, thanks for the awesome guide. To begin with I am amazed at how quickly your build clears maps. I think it's the first time in my life that I was stalling when I had to pick up items rather than kill mobs. Quite amazing.

With that being said I can't for the love of god understand how you can actually play this build in a hc league. I am currently level 89, over capped resists, 5.5k life using 8 frenzy charges and a top deeps of 22k on a rare evasion based 5L chest. On top of that I have nearly 50% evasion, fully stacked acrbatics and phase acrobatics along with darkrays and an additional 18% block chance ( I am using an evasion shield rather than a foil ).

STILL fighting a boss in a map, even a low level one like 72-73 like the Strand boss still puts me to around 20% of my hp if not dead and that's without including any dangerous mods the map may have. I have no idea what I am doing wrong but dying every 5-6 maps is not funny at this level. Any recommendations?
I am offline or not responding in game ??? PM me.
IGN: Xasiklis

Proud developer of PoE - Multitool. Check thread #957878 for more info.
My item shop #136792
#Aposperite

I am dealing with same problem and i think I've found an andswer whitch is simply Life Gain on Hit gem. Remember that items in this build have only LIFE PER KILL not LIFE PER HIT ... It simply help with reflect maps and dealing with bosses. Unfortunately i have only 5l too so it will be around 13 ex for me to buy 6l and i waste a slot gem but still in my opinion it will be best solution. I was trying 20lvl 20Q for lightning pen and it's helping alot ;)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
Of course this isnt Hc viable. It cant be, just because hyaons furry increases the damage you take by insane amounts.
I guess mathil just wants to see how far he can take it in hc. Additionally a lot of Mathils builds work well worse for other people, because he always plays low defenses builds that require him to manually dodge and react fast. Because he does that a lot, he is also very, very good at it.
Yalaka you have right but still this build is more tanky than you think, i have 6k hp, 48 dodge, 12k eva, 3k armor and ~15 block with no buffs and skills. With this insane dodge boots + daresso's defiance with life on hit i can easly do 78 maps. Unfortunately don't have more lvl maps but i think it can be hard ...
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
I think the biggest danger of the current patch are onehits. This is also the reason why melee eva based chars are played very rarely. Hyaons Fury increases the danger of getting oneshot even more.
It will probably work for a while but you will die eventually, because nothing from your defenses will mitigate the oneshot once it gets through. I think even if you manage to use Lightning Coil (which seems to be the only way for eva based chars atm) it wont help you with this particular build because you take 21% (or more) inreased damage.
It's probably one of the coolest warbands chars to play though. And I enjoy it in Tempest too, but I dont expect to live very long.
hey mathil im 43 atm and using a tabula with blood magic and lgoh, its not too safe since my cyclone cost is like 110 and i only have 1.7kk life...

what would u suggest? im on warbands btw
How are you sustaining the health cost of cyclone without a 6l and life leech?
"
Ishamz wrote:
hey mathil im 43 atm and using a tabula with blood magic and lgoh, its not too safe since my cyclone cost is like 110 and i only have 1.7kk life...

what would u suggest? im on warbands btw

I'm currently 48 on warbands. using a tabula, sustaining my health with a life gain on hit gem.

Once you switch to hyaon's you probably won't need any leech. Leech from atziri's flask should be enough i assume. For single target just utilizing your flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info