StrangeCloud's [2.02] Sustainable Perpetual Auto Caster

"
Etzlo wrote:
wouldn't non crit be more effective? it would also be cheaper

personal question; did you watch the anime or did you read the manga? or both? I personally like the manga a lot, the anime is kinda meh(Deadman Wonderland if you wonder what I mean)

Crit has a lot of adventage over non crit main higher dps and status aliments. Also if you take a look at the tree all the spell crit clusters are right on the paths so it is 100% efficient to get those.

Watched Anime very good anime loved it.
Ever since I got a molten shell heartbound loop to work, I've been waiting for someone to make a heartbound loop build. You exceeded my expectations, and I am quite impressed by this build.

Question though, how's the viability in 79+, esp versus bosses?
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Beautiful build, love the concept and the execution is probably the best I've ever seen in an unorthodox setup.

+1
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
How about curses one of those cwdt and using doedre's scorn?
Have you considered using dodre's elixir to start your combo?
Impressing, good job ! And your gems are only level 16, so definitely a lot of potential damage-wise.
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
VERY Very Nice Mechanic, but i think its effectiveness is too low. Try to boost less Spells to higher DPS. Clearspeed could be faster. Anyway nice Job!
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
i am sad they removed cannabilistic habits, could have done some seriously interesting things with DD and desecrate, damage AND sustain.

i had an idea, coudlnt u use this to have unlimited SRS, and if u use elemental auras u could probably have 50 srs up at all time
Last edited by maoster on Aug 20, 2015, 12:48:37 PM
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
"
Etzlo wrote:
wouldn't non crit be more effective? it would also be cheaper

personal question; did you watch the anime or did you read the manga? or both? I personally like the manga a lot, the anime is kinda meh(Deadman Wonderland if you wonder what I mean)

Crit has a lot of adventage over non crit main higher dps and status aliments. Also if you take a look at the tree all the spell crit clusters are right on the paths so it is 100% efficient to get those.

Watched Anime very good anime loved it.

ok makes sense, I recommend reading the manga, it's great
Hey. Really interesting build, good job.

I remade it on standard with gear I had lying around.

Gear:
Spoiler

How did you get 3k regen? I have about 2k but am missing one 2% regen jewel because it's a witch.
I can sustain just about, but I've used a 17% duration Army jewel instead of 18%, so it's 0.6 duration instead of 0.4.
Sometimes it turns itself off randomly and I can't work out why.

Any advice is appreciated. Gear/tree is on my account > characters, character name "OosBlue".
Thanks.

edit: with 10.7k es
edit2: it seems to stop the cycle when the skellies die too fast from other damage and don't proc a cwdt because of cooldown.

edit3: there's also a problem where sometimes I will spawn double skeletons, 4 at a time and take x2 damage:
http://gfycat.com/WildChillyHoneybee
IGN: @Oos
Last edited by Oos on Aug 20, 2015, 4:49:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info