2.0.2 Patch Notes

any word on fixing bugged maps? At least once a day I get a get dc'ed out of a map and then when I log back in I can't go back in the map, it just kicks me to the login screen =/
Nice list of bug fixes but didn't see any mention of the map crashing issue when you happen to put a portal to close to too many entities. Any progress at solving this issue?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Nice, Im excited for this!!
Finally Mjolner got his 3D Art :)

I played a long time without a weapon skin.Someday i got a steamcard from a girlfriend and i decided to buy the runic sword for my ugly mjolner. 2-4 weeks later and now Mjolner get a 3D art is that some kind of galactic joke that i missed XD?seems a bit ironic ^^
"
h4stings wrote:
any word on fixing bugged maps? At least once a day I get a get dc'ed out of a map and then when I log back in I can't go back in the map, it just kicks me to the login screen =/

"
Redblade wrote:
Nice list of bug fixes but didn't see any mention of the map crashing issue when you happen to put a portal to close to too many entities. Any progress at solving this issue?

THIS, seriously what are u waiting to fix? Next year? Keep fixing less important stuff...
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Fixing a clipping issue with the Demon King Body Armour for the Templar when in town.

Very nice!!!! Exactly what I wanted in one of my posts after I just had bought the Demon King armor :)

"
HegemonyTV wrote:
Added 1 new Tempest Suffix: of Incursion - Adds 10 Invasion Bosses.

LOL!

I wonder if they can interact with each other ( as in being close together ). Some invasion bosses are incredibly strong with some doing off screen one shots with map damage mods.

"

Increased Shockwave Totem damage by 10% at all levels.

Oooh sweet, I might be able to freeze rares reliably now! :)

"

Increases to Flask Effects now increase the amount of recovery gained from Flasks with the instant-recovery Seething, Panicked and Bubbling mods.

What, I took these nodes under a false assumption all these years? Ok. ;)

Thanks GGG!
Perception is reality.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Chieftain spectres no longer call down monkeys from nearby trees.
Pocked Miner spectres no longer attempt to mine Chaos Sentinels out of the walls.

Hmm?

I wonder if there was an exp exploit or something. Strange to put this in "Features".
"
Increased Shockwave Totem damage by 10% at all levels.
The Energy From Within unique Jewel now transforms Life into Energy Shield at 100% of its value.

Lol I got buffed. The first time ever, tks GGG xD
Last edited by camapngu133 on Aug 19, 2015, 1:22:49 AM
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:29:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info