New Pets Coming Soon!

no sheep?

"
weezamon wrote:
"
When are we getting a good temp league.
Warbands is garbage and tempest is free loot league.

wahhhh i dont like one league and the other one gives me items which is pretty much all this game is about wahhhh

i too saw that vid of a streamer getting several 6 linked items out of one tempest area. "disheartening" is the most friendly term i can describe my feelings with. as i appreciate the game is rewarding skill and tough gameplay it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. it's too much, it's rather devalueing these kind of items. and probably gets "adjusted" anyway as soon as i start a tempes char, it's always been that way.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Dear Chris and GGG team could we please get Wombat as a pet! As an Australian player i would love that thanks in advance!
Still no avian retch pet, I'm hardly disappointed.
Gonna use deer till it appears.
The fastest turtle ever.

Also, cobra hype!
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Still waiting for the highgate dinosaur pet. People of highgate mount them, why cant we do so.

Bexx any spoilers about dinosaur mounts ? pets ? :D
Singing: "the hedgehog can never be buggered at all..."
How many ppl already done 8/8 :D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Uh, it's cool that you're adding realistic pets but...how about adding more fantasy pets. That'd be nice.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I needa get me some Pukeko Pets - I have so many just chilling by the lake I live next to :O
Please feel free to message me if you are having problems about anything!! I would love to help!
Stay frosty exiles!

You'll Never Walk Alone!
As mentioned a wolf pet would be awesome or a little jack russel terrier. I would buy many!

Eagle or phoenix would be great too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info