|HC/SC|TEMP LEAGUES| <ENIGMATIC> EU/US 70/110

Spoiler
Hey,
i want to join you guys.
Not sure how active will I be next league, but for the first week i will push hard. Some mutual cooperation would be nice for a change :)

i play on EU , usual time 18:30 - 1:00 CET but depends.

PS: i know only iHusle from some business we have done together. Maybe i know some others from /820

Upon reading the notes and watching Alpha streams, i am moving to SC :)
application withdrawn
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Last edited by Marxone on Mar 4, 2016, 4:42:37 AM
Hi,

I would like to join you guys, been looking for exactly similar kind of guild as I am planning on playing HC ascendancy league and was looking for a friendly guild for mapping. I am pretty active player, put in like 25-30 hours a week. My IGN is TerengTrapper. Thanks!
Hello I would like to join your guild since im looking foward to play the ascendancy expansion and playing solo is kinda boring.

I am an Eu player My IGN is DoctorTrap
Hi,

i'd like to join your guild. I'm an EU player and i wanna roll support next league so playin solo is a nono. I can nolife the first ~5days, after that i can play ~4hours per day. IGN is rare_pepe but i won't be online much til the new league starts
Looking to join a HC league guild as well. Hours played will vary depending on the work week but I'm on quite a bit.
Would like to join, IGN: BlackOrganism.
We still have a few open slots for the perandus Ascendancy league.
Last call before the xpac
Removed
Last edited by ForReverendGreen on Mar 3, 2016, 11:02:18 PM
If you still have a spot I would like to join. I am from eastern US and am pretty active.

IGN : Nezzumi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info