[2.0]Damage immune CoC boss killer by Markusz - permanent Immortal Call and max resists

"
Márkusz wrote:

My answers:
AoE is picked up because if the boss moves a lot it is easier to hit them imo. It not only increases the projectile fly ditance but their AoE too. It subject to change, I'm not sure about which is better.

I don't see a Curse on hit corruption available on gloves, and the jewel corruption is "(3 - 5)% additional Chance to receive a Critical Strike", which applies to the player and not the monsters.

The section about the AoE might be right. Only way to know for sure is meassuring the time taken to kill a specific boss but im honestly not that interested in dps. I orginally planned to use a 5L since i dont need damage when im basically immune to everything ;)

I meant Ele Weak/Temp Chains/Vuln on Hit Corruption for gloves. On poeaffix.net the jewel corruption says " Cursed enemies have an extra 3 to 5 % chance to receive a Critical Strike" which does indicate that it affects monsters and not players. But from looking at xyz and the linked items in those shops it doesnt say Cursed Enemies :(
have you tried scold's bridle / vaal molten shell?
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Aug 28, 2015, 1:52:04 AM
I'm leveling a shadow with this build. All good. But the only problem is large amount of ranged attack mobs. It happened so many times, I haven't whirling blade into them, to give them my first hit to trigger my IC, I have been shot die already, with tens of arrows on my body........

Any good suggestion?
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
I'm leveling a shadow with this build. All good. But the only problem is large amount of ranged attack mobs. It happened so many times, I haven't whirling blade into them, to give them my first hit to trigger my IC, I have been shot die already, with tens of arrows on my body........

Any good suggestion?

I said it is not meant to clear maps, but that also stands for any non-boss killing.

At first Id say just dont level with this build, level up as something else and then spec into it. In your case you should look at other coc dagger builds. Drop IC, Romira, Voll ammy for now, and use critchance + life gear.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Thank you for reply sir.

I have one more stupid question.

This build can do uber run? I ask bcos your build sound cool and my goal is for Uber run.

the real question is how long does it take to kill uberatziri?
For map clearing, I would recommend Phase run and frost nova or Shock nova.

It seems to work for my version of this build.
Did u test the Elemental Equilibrium?

EE + Molten strike (Fire) + Cold spell + lightning spell
(without Herald of ice)
= 50%~ more damage
i think.
hi man i have just one question ... how the f*** hell you can have righteous fire on if you have just 3k hp and dont use fenix shield?
He answered the RF question, if you are immune to fire you can run it and with flasks up his character is immune to fire.

Thank you for posting this build guide.

I am making a variant and so far it is working really well, a barrage variant. I am using Barrage - Cast on Crit - Glacial cascade - Ice Nova - Immortal Call - Increased duration.

I am using phase run in between packs on maps to avoid being one shotted and I am able to tank the bosses, pretty sweet! Since I am getting enough crit without rat's nest, I am using Alphas howl with lvl 2 empower to get +3 to auras and will be immune to fire without the legacy saffels frame. I am also using Conqueror's Potency jewel and I believe if my math is right I will be at 99.8 resists to lightning and cold. Sweet!

The only issue is getting from pack to pack without a stray arrow when you do not have immortal call up, but if you are careful and use phase run I have been able to avoid that issue unless I run into a dark room without preparation, which is of coarse a bad idea! :-)

Thanks again for posting the mechanic, genius!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info