[2.0]Damage immune CoC boss killer by Markusz - permanent Immortal Call and max resists

"
This has been done before, basically as soon as Romira's and Voll's Devotion came out. It's nice to see it still working though, as it was way more OP back then.

Hey are you the guy who ripped at Uber with this build? I tried finding that post but I can't find it anymore.
Nice build man. Rly nice.
Nerf incoming.
Someone already described possible nerfs:
- res flasks now make you take 50% of the specified ele damage type, instead of granting max res
- surgeon's mod gives 5 charges on killing an enemy with crit, instead of recharging whole flask in 1.5 seconds
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Aug 15, 2015, 5:03:50 AM
How would you change the setup for a CI version? I guess the Tree would look like this.

Simply removed all life nodes and went for ES instead, with the added benefit that it now also gives +1% max lightning resistance. I also tried to take the most efficient ES points, not going for Faith and Steel or Nullification. Lost 12% Attack Speed from Coordination, which should be fine though.

But how would you change your gear? Only the boots and the Belt look like obvious choices to go for ES. Corrupted Auxium or corrupted Rare Belt? And maybe recraft the ring for ES instead of Life.

Assuming 260 ES from Boots, 45 from Belt (not Auxium), 21 from Ring (getting unlucky from Elreon), 74 from chest, 56 from Saffells, 22 from Amu and 50 from Tree you get 528 ES base. Multiply by 2,46 for the 146% increased by tree and multiply that by 15% from infused shield you get around 1500 ES.

Considering you dropped almost 1500 hitpoints in the video once, that might not be enough. So some unique would have to go, no? Maybe use Heartbreaker for 50 ES more? Or swap Maligaros?
Hi very interesting build an many thanks for posting it.

Out of interest what Jewels do you use ?

"
Someone already described possible nerfs:
- res flasks now make you take 50% of the specified ele damage type, instead of granting max res
- surgeon's mod gives 5 charges on killing an enemy with crit, instead of recharging whole flask in 1.5 seconds

IF they nerv it then the'd prolly just change it to "immortal call can no longer be supported by cast on critical strike"
so "still working but you need to do shit on your own man"
I made smth similar, pre 2.0 with cold snap for the endu charge generation, used CI too, but it's really a pain in the behind to get that first IC going sometimes and volls+saffels kinda kills your ES pool.
Adding a cooldown made immortal call perfect to use again AHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember when people tried this before and it didn't work, me included.
immunity builds have been around for years and its easy street in perfect scenarios, but they get gibbed by nullifiers and surprise ranged damage a lot. def fun but can be quite frustrating as well.
Have you tried uber yet? Awesome build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info