0.10.1b Patch Notes

Thank you for yet another great patch, Keep up the great work everyone at GGG, I've really been enjoying my time on here and unlike everyone else I can't compare PoE to anything i've ever played because quite frankly nothing beats its right now. Looking forward to even more as this game grows bigger and bigger. Also I love the musical changes and art changes for the gems that was fantastic.
~Zebski
Hey Chris when are you going to make lower settings for the old/bad end computers? I use a 6GB/RAM and on maps such as Act1 Cave (Forgot name of map) the heavy particles will drop my framerate from about 50 to 20.
"
Doomsdxy wrote:
Hey Chris when are you going to make lower settings for the old/bad end computers? I use a 6GB/RAM and on maps such as Act1 Cave (Forgot name of map) the heavy particles will drop my framerate from about 50 to 20.

Have problems with frames too
I too notice some big frame rate drops, for me it's been mostly in Solaris, though. Anytime I get near the edge of the map, with the fog in the pits. That fog is lagsauce for me.
Making minion targeting use a hotkey, like targeting dead bodies, would be great.
Last edited by DancePandaDance on Feb 16, 2013, 8:28:16 PM
I'm pretty sure it installed the patch correctly, but now anytime I try to run the game I get an error message that says "Unable to connect to patching server"

I tried redownloading the patch, I tried redownloading the game, and nothing is fixing it. Based on posts in this thread, the servers are still up, so how come I can't connect?
how and where could I download the new patches?? i'm a new comer.... :D
"
jhedranier13 wrote:
how and where could I download the new patches?? i'm a new comer.... :D

Just start the game and any new patches are automatically downloaded and installed before the game begins.
Thank you :)
Name: Arek
Character: Marauder (as Tank)
I like this game :D.
Would you guys over in tech support be able to place a "pause for later" button on the downloading patch screen? I have 4.88 gigs worth of patch to download and never have enough time. Every time I have to restart the download process. I love the game and would love to play it again. But if you never install that button, I am afraid I'll never play again. Unwillingly unable to play too :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info