0.10.1b Patch Notes

Version 0.10.1b
  • You can no longer target minions on your own team.
  • We've added a /dnd command which toggles "Do not Disturb" mode. When in this mode, you can't receive any whisper or other social interactions. We will be adding a similar mode which still allows you to interact with your friends soon.
  • Reduced the volume of the beating sound on the Valentine's Heart weapon effect.

Obligatory advertisement: If you like this patch, please feel free to support us!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 13, 2013, 4:31:58 AM
Working till 10:30pm - That's dedication.
"
AiSard wrote:
Does /dnd tell the whisper-er that you are dnd-ing?

I don't think so, but we're going to improve it as fast as we can. This patched was rushed because the streamer-spam situation with today's race was absolutely horrendous.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
beerman30 wrote:
There is one problem for summoner thanks to new patch.

Often I am stay for while when my spectres life is too low and then I am enabling healing aura.

Now I cant check spectres life.

---

Can you reconsider modification for minions health bar eg:

2 progress bars

1st one is lowest life
2nd one is avarage life of all minions (same type)

It be better choice compared do previous (targetting) method and more cleaner ...

Yes, we'll try to get a fix for this in soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info