[BR] - BRAZILIAN GUILD HC - RECRUTAMENTO BRASIL

"
lipejmr wrote:
"
foserbr wrote:
Estao recrutando ainda? Guild esta na ativa?

Sempre. Estamos mais ativos no fórum Br>>
Spoiler
https://br.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1432

Da uma checada por lá e fala com a galera do discord (principalmente com os oficiais da guild).

Até mais.

Entrei no discord.
Nao achei oficial na hora on.

AAguardo vcs para entrar na guilda
A guild ainda está ativa?
"
Cepola wrote:
A guild ainda está ativa?

Sempre, há pelo menos 5 anos. HC é um vício e sempre voltamos nas ligas. Nosso fórum br
Spoiler
https://br.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1432
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
Hey!!

I'm an active hc player and I like to play mostly temporal hc ligues. I understand this is a portuguese guild but I could not find find any spanish / english hc guild that has many highlvl players playing on sao paulo sv.

I would like to join your guild, only thing I know about portuguese is eo cara since I've co workers from br haha

Mostly what I'm looking for is people to spam maps on with to get more xp and have fun, not really interested on what guild stash / kill boss the guild offers since I like to do even rippy stuff on my own I don't find the game fun if I wouldn't. Would not mind to help others a bit.

Regarding discord I'm not fluent on portuguese so I'm not interested but wouldn't mind to join if we can communicate in english.

I'll be waiting for your inv :)
"
Azpers wrote:
Hey!!

I'm an active hc player and I like to play mostly temporal hc ligues. I understand this is a portuguese guild but I could not find find any spanish / english hc guild that has many highlvl players playing on sao paulo sv.

I would like to join your guild, only thing I know about portuguese is eo cara since I've co workers from br haha

Mostly what I'm looking for is people to spam maps on with to get more xp and have fun, not really interested on what guild stash / kill boss the guild offers since I like to do even rippy stuff on my own I don't find the game fun if I wouldn't. Would not mind to help others a bit.

Regarding discord I'm not fluent on portuguese so I'm not interested but wouldn't mind to join if we can communicate in english.

I'll be waiting for your inv :)

Thanks for ur answer Azpers. In 2013 when we started to play PoE we would enjoyed to play with you. But since we got not too many diferences abouts lags, lattency and server realm Im afraid that it would be a quite dificult to play end game content together here in São Paulo Realm.
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
I think I did not make my point clear.

I live in Uruguay and that's the reason that even if your guild has no spanish speaking ppl around there's not a single spanish community/guild that plays on br server and have ppl as tryhard as I am or more with no latency issues.

As long as I can find 1-2 guys that match my lvl and are willing to rush some maps to increase xp / hr and have some fun with it, that would be awesome!
Last edited by Azpers on May 17, 2018, 3:11:06 AM
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info