Builds For New Players, Summoners and More!

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Grats on making the build list of the week, Serleth. :)

Thanks John =)

"
Ryouko wrote:
/edit: I'm also wondering why he hasn't a 6l +3 bow yet. He is already lvl 93 with a mf char.

It's been 6L'd for a while, I just hadn't updated the gear page for 2-ish weeks since not much else had changed other than the 6L. Worked on a video today and cleaned up the guide a bit as a whole (just in time, apparently!) so the gear's been updated now as well.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Not a single caster.

That is kind of telling.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
no point in copying these builds. Especially if they are 'featured' because within the month they'll be nerfed, as with all other 'featured' builds in the past.
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Aug 11, 2015, 6:51:49 AM
It's unfair not to give credit to NinjaArabStrategist for the Groundslammer build. He's the one who created (or at least posted) the original build and spent tons of time on that thread helping everyone out. Hist guide is also much more detailed than Connor's, although it hasn't been updated for 2.0. Here's the original thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73072/

BTW I realize Connor gave credit to NinjaArabStrategist, I just don't like GGG not doing so.

Also, I like Rathik's CI summoner guide better than the one you posted:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/479976
... but that's more a matter of opinion.
Last edited by HerrKaputt on Aug 11, 2015, 7:21:36 AM
"
HerrKaputt wrote:

Also, I like Rathik's CI summoner guide better than the one you posted:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/479976
... but that's more a matter of opinion.

It's indeed a matter of opinion, but atm CI is in a pretty weak spot compared to 4K hp / 4-7K es hybrid specter/zombie builds that negates status alligments, and last ones can't hold a candle to hp/es SRS builds with permanent vaal haste, auto-spam immortal call, absolutly insane dps and zero setup time.

I guess GGG pick builds based on accesibility and Ghazzy low budget builds are both easy to start and don't require additional flask management that's mandatory for CI, unless you're ready to dedicate couple item slots to pretty expensive items.
I love these ideas! Keep the builds coming!
They need to understand what "cheap" means .... empower, batterys etc etc that's no cheap
I love this new community project but I have some questions. How do you look for builds? Are you checking each post of build forum? If yes, do you check them again after some time (updates)? What make it interesting for you to give it a try? Some of builds feel not completed. Thanks in advance!
IGN: Nanashi_Sabazashi
"Size doesn't matter" - Double Strike Tank Guide
view-thread/1321402
Edit Lol Misread
Last edited by Tyoll on Aug 11, 2015, 9:47:34 AM
I actually find the existence of these "guides" (which they are not) abhorrent. The game should be played, and made playable. It shouldn't be a puzzle that you have to go online to find someone's solution... like a college freshmen cheating on his calculus homework. You should be able to try what ever comes naturally to you and have different degrees of success or failure, and learn from it.

A guide should teach basic principles. It shouldn't be "do this and you'll beat the game".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info