[2.0] [HC Tempest] lvl 88 RT Ele Split Arrow Totems

I take it you'da liked my bow..
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
DivineOregon wrote:

Considering I am playing non-crit and the fact it has really low attack speed, my current bow probably works better for this type of build.

For a crit variant it would be good though although you hardly have enough passive points to make Crit Ele RAT work I fear. How does your bow compare to Windripper by the way?
"
yojimoji wrote:
"
DivineOregon wrote:

Considering I am playing non-crit and the fact it has really low attack speed, my current bow probably works better for this type of build.

For a crit variant it would be good though although you hardly have enough passive points to make Crit Ele RAT work I fear. How does your bow compare to Windripper by the way?

Basically he was trying to humblebrag and failed miserably.
Hello, i am thinking about using this build in 1 month race. It looks so much fun.

I was wondering why you have alot of crit items while you are RT? Like your bow/quiver.

Second question is, would wake of destruction boots be good for this build? It gives 1-120 lightning damage afair.

Also i found this passive tree. Do you think this one would be better than yours? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAx4DlgSzBiMNzQ-rEMwWbxa_Fy8Ziho4Go8czh9BJIsmlScvKhMrUDIJMok1kjrYOuE7KDwtRXxG10rIS1dN41VLVdZXKVfiWOVZ81orWlJewF-wYENh4mTnZp5sRm49bqpvnnGFcg9ybHKpdqx35Xsge8N82YCkgpuDCYNfg8yExYhajDaQVZeXm12btaIAo_KmV6iarKqvp7Q4tfK3Pr6AwGbA48M6xPbGrspKy73Pfti94XPjauUZ5oHqGO0g8B_xs_JF8pf22vcy-JP60vsJ-_X-Cv5U_of-jw==

Thank you.
Leveling is actually realy easy i just started playing this in flashback, except i went with templar and got dual totems at 38, rng was very bad so everything except the bow you recommended is extremely trashy.
Last edited by ravejas on Oct 5, 2015, 5:33:59 PM
Any thoughts about Barrage? I've been using it linked to Knockback with good results against single target.
"
AceQ wrote:
Any thoughts about Barrage? I've been using it linked to Knockback with good results against single target.

I have never actually tried Barrage after it game out. Are you using Barrage yourself or on a totem? I did now like the skill initially but maybe I should check it out again in combination with ranged attack totms.

After finally getting my main character on the 1mth to lvl 85 and completing the challenges I was wanting to make a new toon for the remainder of the race.

Would a dual LA variant work starting from the duelest? And could it be done using the Voltaxic rift bow?

What changes would I need to do to alter your Ele build into a dual chaos LA variant? And would PA be good enough for a single target? Eg trap PA . ( not sure what changes are going to happen to PA when they redo the poison update.)

btw very nice build..

LGW.

I was thinking about a elemental ranger and this build is nice.
Have some questions/propositions:
What do u think about using Surgebinders + some frenzy charges?
And about Mantra of Flames + many buffs? 1lvl clarity etc.

First I think is a gr8 ele dmg booster second can be nice to add some more flat dmg to attacks.

love ur videos btw.
''W.E.D'' haha :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info