[2.0] Ball Lightning + Call of the Brotherhood build, freezing balls of shattering goodness!

nice build dude!, keep up the good work
IGN: KharonJaeger
Since you do half lightning/half cold damage, I don't see how can you deal with ele reflect
"Embrace the darkness"
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Since you do half lightning/half cold damage, I don't see how can you deal with ele reflect

quite easily actually. either use topaz or sapphire, or both. even with 8600 tooltip I only need to use a topaz. That's singular mob though. ele reflect maps I have to use both topaz and sapphire
Path of Exile is STILL one of the most hardcore, time-greedy, soul-crushingly unfair games on the pc today. - CharanJaydemyr
I'm checking out builds for my recently attained 6L Pledge of Hands.
Will Pledge of Hands work with this build?
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
I'm checking out builds for my recently attained 6L Pledge of Hands.
Will Pledge of Hands work with this build?

Without crit from both you shield and wand, you might have some difficulty doing enough damage as this build scales greatly from critical damage.
I'm paying quite similar build (not-crit version) and want to share some experience :)

this is my gear and links:

I have all the time 4 Frenzy charges for 16% cast speed and 16% more dmg from Ice Bite.
Hypotermia is working like a charm with all the skills.
At lvl75 I have 4.2K life and 1.4K ES. Also I use Ghost Reaver to apply the leech from the Scepters to ES. Is very cool and safe build.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
"
I'm paying quite similar build (not-crit version) and want to share some experience :)

this is my gear and links:

I have all the time 4 Frenzy charges for 16% cast speed and 16% more dmg from Ice Bite.
Hypotermia is working like a charm with all the skills.
At lvl75 I have 4.2K life and 1.4K ES. Also I use Ghost Reaver to apply the leech from the Scepters to ES. Is very cool and safe build.

Cheers,
WD

Hi all, first, thank's for this build (i'm levelling one which with it actually on the flashback event).

WiskyDjack, i don't understand your stuff. You've got Evasion gloves, hybrid armor/ES helmet, ES Chest, low ES Boots...?

I actually prefer a non-crit build, as you. Can you post yout passive tree ? I guess you won't go to the shadow tree if non-crit ?
And why don't you link your HoT and HoI in the Doryanis ? Save mana ?

Thank's for answering :)
Last edited by Werynn on Oct 16, 2015, 8:28:18 AM
"
Werynn wrote:

Hi all, first, thank's for this build (i'm levelling one which with it actually on the flashback event).

WiskyDjack, i don't understand your stuff. You've got Evasion gloves, hybrid armor/ES helmet, ES Chest, low ES Boots...?

I actually prefer a non-crit build, as you. Can you post yout passive tree ? I guess you won't go to the shadow tree if non-crit ?
And why don't you link your HoT and HoI in the Doryanis ? Save mana ?

Thank's for answering :)

Hi Werynn,

I know my stuff is not the optimal one, I prefer to have ES gloves and Boots with more ES but this I have for now with Life and resists.Also rolling 3G on ES gloves is quite hard.Upgrade is coming some day :)

Here is my Tree at lvl 82 - just got one more Frenzy charge - I also started with Shadow. Tree

The reazon to not place HoI and HoT in the Doryani's is because Heralds are the main source for damage and generating charges.I need 4 links to link them to Hypotermia and Ice Bite.
If I place them in the scepters I need to use both for linking them with Hypotermia and Ice Bite. Now all my slots are full. Maybe will try to make two separate setups for the Heralds:
HoI/HoT + Ice Bite + Hypotermia + Innervate - for Having Onslaught all the time.

P.P.
Yesterday evening I tried adding Innervate in the BL setup replacing Echo gem.
Work like a charm, Onslaught all the time - 20% cast speed + 20% movement = hard target :)
Also now shocking more often (damage is also a bit increased), that is more damage from Heralds.

Cheers,
WD
Poor_Exile
Last edited by Poor_Exile on Oct 21, 2015, 4:03:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info