The Infernal Armour Set Microtransactions are Now for Sale!

"
Drudley wrote:
"
rozol1234 wrote:
Set going to be
60 - Boot
60 - Glowes
100 - Helm
200 - Chest

are we going to get any Discount ? i wan't to Buy Chest + boots but i have 245 :D

Compared to the other sets this set is already set at the typical "discount price" of 420.

Not sure why that is.

So this is all ready Discounted ?
i don't see you save X-y-z it's just look normal Price !

if this is all ready discounted ill just buy ma Boots :D
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Infernal wings too please :)

Yes those would be sick with the new Infernal Armour set, we need them!!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Aw. I bought Demon Armour set before they add new Armour set. :(
Last edited by Mr_Chris on Aug 7, 2015, 7:23:15 PM
honestly i'd pay for the MTX of changing the colour of fire effects (other MTXs, skill effects, burns etc)

let me change the colour of my fire! i want a screaming neon teal or turquoise fire...mmmmm. right now im decked out in fire too. infernal set, fire fox pet, fire weapon, fire skull or that fire tiki head w/e its called. stinkin awesome
I hope they do this in a ghost flame alternate!
"why kaom still in game?" - crazytrain411
"cos noone kill him yet" - Rhys

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
So I was thinking since Chris is on vacation and all... Bex, you should through out a nice future spoiler. Can be anything (maybe a new skill!!!) Should use your powers why you have them! :)

edit: better idea, how about a short 20-30sec behind the scene video that also shows a little spoiler. Hidden message event!
Last edited by Bladerunner83 on Aug 7, 2015, 9:01:35 PM
Yeah Ghost flame set would be awesome as well as an Ice and Lighting set to, also add back attachments with them.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Thank you very much for updating the Spectre MTX. It looks 1000 times better than the previously, possible misrepresenting, video.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Love the new set works out quite well with a few other mtx
IGN: Azaelios
New sets are gr8, but how about fixing old bugs? Lets say... bench lost bug ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info