The Infernal Armour Set Microtransactions are Now for Sale!

Wow the Sygian effect looks even worse on other monster types. Amazing - didn't think it could be any worse.
absolutely my fav. set
I really wish this stuff wasn't so expensive to buy. I want this armour set and I would front $15 or maybe even $20. But over $40 worth of points is just way too expensive IMO.
Sauron, is that you?! O.O
IGN: UngoTotemer
Infernal wings too please :)
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
is it me or just the Chest piece that actually has fire coming from it? might as well just buy the Chest piece to match the skull,weapon,n foot print's....of Infernal
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Lovin the armor, but how do you know when you're ignited?
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Set going to be
60 - Boot
60 - Glowes
100 - Helm
200 - Chest

are we going to get any Discount ? i wan't to Buy Chest + boots but i have 245 :D
"
Shogen wrote:
How about some infernal fire wings!

While we're at it, may I request an infernal portal and some kind of MTX for Purity of Fire (and the rest I guess).

Using MTX on Anger Aura, Infernal on all but helm, there I use Infernal Skull + Horns, I use Infernal tracks, weapon effect while wielding Rise of the Pheonix for more fire, Fire Golem and of course the Fire Fox pet. :)
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
"
rozol1234 wrote:
Set going to be
60 - Boot
60 - Glowes
100 - Helm
200 - Chest

are we going to get any Discount ? i wan't to Buy Chest + boots but i have 245 :D

Compared to the other sets this set is already set at the typical "discount price" of 420.

Not sure why that is.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info