Linked Steam Account Characters Deleted

"
It seems I did the same thing- thought it said it would delete characters from blank PoE account, not from current steam account. What do I need to do to get these characters back? Thank you very much!

Hiya,

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened!

Please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' with your account and character names and we'd be happy to look into this for you.
Hello,

Same stupid mistake for me... My bad.

Sorry for misunderstanding the alert message.

Could you please fix it for me ? I sent a mail to 'support@grindinggear.com' about that earlier.

Please tell me if you need some more information.

Thx a lot.
Last edited by MacMagnus on Dec 5, 2016, 6:16:02 AM
"
MacMagnus wrote:
Hello,

Same stupid mistake for me... My bad.

Sorry for misunderstanding the alert message.

Could you please fix it for me ? I sent a mail to 'support@grindinggear.com' about that earlier.

Please tell me if you need some more information.

Thx a lot.

Hiya,

If you've sent an email to us already we'll get to as soon as we can, I am very sorry if there is a bit of delay in this as we are currently very busy!
Thank you very much for the reply.

No worries about the delay, I get it (although I hope my guy will be able to walk in Wraeclast again as soon as possible ;) )

Last edited by MacMagnus on Dec 5, 2016, 11:39:33 AM
Just made the same mistake, I guess I had an account here already from years ago. Can someone help please?
"
Just made the same mistake, I guess I had an account here already from years ago. Can someone help please?

Hi there, we would be happy to help you with this, could you please email support@grindinggear.com and we can look into this further for you.
Hiya,

Thank you so much for bringing my characters back !

I just would like to know : will my PoE profile update with the datas from my steam account (characters, achievements etc...) ?

Thank for the reply.
Sadly same thing happened to me.

I already sent an email to the support. Hopefully you guys will catch up with the mails soon. =(

Greetings!
Hi there! Same happened to me.

How is it possible that you can't just link your current steam account with a POE one?
Hi, it happened to me ... I have to contact support but no one answers. I hope my message will also help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info