[2.0] Crit staff ice crash build 300k DPS AKA the "Guitar Smasher"

Can you please post your passive tree now you're past level 87?
"
krad_nz wrote:
An interesting effect of running IceCrash + Phy To Lightning is that you now deliver no Phy damage at all. Handy option when running ele reflect maps.

No Phy Damage = No life leech & No mana leech though...

You're right, it's an option for running phys reflect maps. I normally can't do them even though only a small % of my damage is phys.

"
krad_nz wrote:
Can you please post your passive tree now you're past level 87?

I'm only at level 89. I haven't played much lately. I got another power charge from Alira and a life+chaos res node. I'm at around 335-340k DPS now.
IGN: Lurker
Nice build, I'm playing similar but using cyclone.

Regarding the power charge generation, I can keep pcharges up almost 100% of the time using surgeon's quicksilver flask of fending (knockback flask)
Pretty much stuck on level 89 with this build I think.

I don't have as much DPS as you as my Jewels aren't as good. Can still get 100k+ though with 3 power charges.

Fun to play but leveling has become a nightmare. Need to roll some good maps to progress but build doesn't stand up to much damage. :)

I knew that when I started it though.
Hi!! I could be interested by your DEFENSE SCREENSHOT...

Concerning me, i'm Lvl 93 with Hegemony and a cheap stuff. I reach a 88K dps (6L Iaoe & Blood magic)that seems really enough, sometimes low against Great defensive monsters. However, i deal easy with maps 78-79 corrupt, except when mods are ugly as fuc...Can deal with the insane mods on corrupt boss too (1/8 i die yes XD )...
Peace & respect to Exile that follow the teaching of Karui.Who don't, is still considered as Exile.As i am.Since we listen & understand what each other have to say, we possibly can fight together.Dont let our sins rules who we are to favor Evil in it many forms.Breach,Abyss,Harbinger & what's next?
Last edited by Arnutifluk on Jan 24, 2016, 11:52:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info