Minion Life

Maybe then it's not a good idea to have supports support supports. However, having it effect skills that are naturally totems/traps/mines is a good idea.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Does this gem increase by more than 1% per level?
From a noob's perspective, this seems very unrewarding.
When you are low level (20-40), an extra level on the gem gives around 1-3 more HP.
Assuming always 1% increase per level, I take it when the gem is level 20 it is +50%?

How about the gem starts at +20% life and increases in 2% increments (maxing at +60%).
Thoughts?
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
well look at it another way, at lv 1, it is effectively 3 skill points (not counting trips to the nodes) or 4 at lv 10.

your suggestion sounds ok but your zombies (and other minions) are also gaining hp on thier own level ups.
Well, i actually felt the same with the minimal 1% hp boost every level, it didnt actually excite me at all compare to the main skill level boost, imagine you get zombie to boost from 1400hp to 2000++ hp in a single level boost, but the minion hp only gives not even more than 10hp at this current stage.

I usually didnt bother to check the boost like i did for other skill cause i know the boost was kinda irrelevent :(
I don't know if this has been asked before but does the skill dominating blow and the minions you generate get affected by the minion support gems like minion life and minion resistances?
ign: ExperimentOmega and AlieilA
Just thought I'd reiterate my position from CB that this support should be named Minion and Totem Life and also work with Totems. If people want beefier totems (in particular, Decoy Totem), allow it.

I have since learned that Traps only have 1 Life, so we can leave out that part of my CB opinion. :)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 5, 2014, 2:09:47 AM
I think this skill is plenty weak, but I can't say it's the type of thing I'd like to see made strong. Would rather just blast minion damage output up instead.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Aug 27, 2014, 1:47:48 PM
This gem is very nice on skeletons and zombies imo.
I think that regarding the more wide spread use of mininons via golems it might be an interesting idea to change the quality of this gem to give minion life regeneration, so builds that use a free 3/4-link for their golem have an interesting option to increase the survivability of that golem. I don't know how this would affect summoners though.
Power creep request of the day.

I, too, think some small Minion Life Regeneration should be added to this gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info