[2.2 Updated] Nuclear Dawn - Vaal Molten Shell -1.45M TOTAL AOE DPS, 75% CHAOS - Witch/Templar/Scion

RF viable?
Nice build, thanks for the work, but this here is confusing me:

"
fer662 wrote:

4) Why don't you use Doryani's Invitation or a spell damage based wand?
Because I want to be able to use Whirling Blades.

A fire-Doryani-belt would push the damage even more, I think. Plus the armour, resists and lifeleech based on firedamage.

Or did you mean Doryani's Catalyst?
how about a +3 sceptre version? u could scale dual wield block possibly, but u can spec more defensively since the base damage boost ud get would be immense, pretty much a 50-70% base damage boost. Having to give up some supports on that case like inc aoe, duration. however making up for the duration is possible with jewels, since i noticed u never mentioned vaal soul jewels.
Ud loose AoE, making carcass a interesting choice, but since u'd go dual wield, a huge armor chest would be more appealing. Ud want scion aoe too, its even mroe huge now that aoe on tree was reduced.

a +3 staff would be the BIS for pure damage, but reflect.

Now, now, a bino's a promissing idea, ud get the poison prolif for bit more aoe, and the huge regen. With that regen ud prob want to go hybrid ZO, since it would be more effective as a es buffer then hp one.

Also why dont u scale armor? for fucks sake u have a 2k base armor at all times from the shell, on any setup scaling it seems really worth it, u can even use a big armor shield if u prefer the cloack+mokou combo.
PS. jewels are strong, but i dont think 4 point jewels are efficient at all, unless certain cases with unique jewels.
Updated for 2.2! I stopped playing for a while because my ISP was routing me through Canada to go from Argentina to Brazil hehe, but now I am able to play decently once again! The build is stronger than ever pushing from 800K to 1.45M AOE DPS (on boss gems) and twice the incinerate damage for easier collection of souls for VMS. I invite you to check the first thread for a small update on what to change for it to work best on 2.2
Any chance for a 2.3 Remake?
I have the heart of a baby , In a jar on my desk.

Still waiting for a beta key :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info