[2.2 Updated] Nuclear Dawn - Vaal Molten Shell -1.45M TOTAL AOE DPS, 75% CHAOS - Witch/Templar/Scion

I have stopped using headhunter because of this. After adjusting my gear, i'm now at 85 (25 in merc) chaos resistance and 3655 life:

Gear
Spoiler
this build looks fun, but in warbands i cant even come close to affording scold's bridle :(
you took some heavy blows in the library. I'm also unsure about the efficiency on 81-82 maps. Bosses are hp bags, don't know if you can survive it and use properly your combo reliably on them.
"
galuf wrote:
you took some heavy blows in the library. I'm also unsure about the efficiency on 81-82 maps. Bosses are hp bags, don't know if you can survive it and use properly your combo reliably on them.

It's a bad stroke that doesn't happen often really. It has to do with Fraps lowering my performance a lot. In terms of damage, I'm able to carry a party of 4 without losing VMS uptime in most open maps. I've also identified most of my deaths came from the vulnerability mod, as it causes corrupting blood to kill you in less than a single second. I now avoid it and die very little. I'm going to update the tree soon as I've managed to optimize it quite a lot: I'm currently at 4200 life!

Bottom line: if you'd like a live demonstration so that i don't need to use fraps i'll be happy to help, and I promise you'll want to make the build ASAP :).
Last edited by fer662 on Aug 15, 2015, 11:47:11 PM
I just respecc'ed my scion and am about to get this build started! How are the defenses in 75+ maps?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
I just respecc'ed my scion and am about to get this build started! How are the defenses in 75+ maps?

Excellent. You'll easily have 100% uptime on Rumi's and Atziri's Promise, which will cap your spell block and leave you at around 60% block. I'm also sporting 29% chaos resist in merciless.

Edit: I just updated build 2 with my current tree. Bumped life 35XX->42XX, incinerate cost is up to 15, lost a bit of physical block. You can see my current jewels in the tree too now.
Last edited by fer662 on Aug 16, 2015, 11:26:02 AM
Once I got my character going, the build was extremely fun and strong. The sacrificial harvest gems help tremendously in accumulating the charges required to run Vaal Molten Shell (Have 2 gems ATM). Great Build!
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:

Glad you liked it buddy. A couple of people have pm'd me ingame and started doing it and they are all having fun. I'm working my way to lvl 93 now.
After 20 attempts and about 7000 Chromes and 2000 jewellers

FOR SCIENCE!

Now Buffed iAOE DPS is over 700k and Concentrated Effect is over 1100K!
Last edited by fer662 on Aug 23, 2015, 11:21:51 AM
would totally support this if it was aziri capable, the amount of dmg is insane!
IGN:
@McDeliveryOnFlurry - Legacy Softcore

add me if i win or if my bids are lower than c/o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info