Melee Physical Damage

Does it work with Avatar of Fire now or not? :/
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
I assume Melee Physical Damage should support Raise Zombies since Weapon Elemental Damage appears to work on them.

However, Melee Physical Damage is not showing up in the tooltip or character panel for Raise Zombies even though it is increasing mana cost and adding the "M" to the hotbar icon.

Is this a bug, or is Melee Physical Damage not intended to support minions?

*edit - Thanks for clearing that up Mark!
Last edited by Lo4f on Mar 26, 2012, 12:35:57 AM
(most) minions use attacks (exceptions are things like spectres of monsters that cast spells, such as skeleton casters).

They are affected by melee physical damage - if you see the letter on the skill icon, that means they are definitely getting the stats from the support. Not showing on the tooltip is simplay a display issue where something must be set wrong for that stat which I will look into when I have time.
Has this support gem been removed as of the current patch? I haven't seen it for a while, and its absence kinda adds to the nerf of physical melee. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I've got a couple of these working fine on my melee witch.
"
Neonexe wrote:
I've got a couple of these working fine on my melee witch.

Ah, okay. I had been accustomed to being offered them as quest rewards, and haven't seen them at all. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Jun 23, 2012, 10:35:30 PM
Please add this gem to the quest reward choices!

Templar 72, Marauder 53 and I yet have to see this gem in game (found 2 Mana Leech already which I'm told is rare).
On the other hand they both have dozens of quest reward choices not being turned in since there's no need for most of those gems anymore
Stun
Melee Damage on Full Life
Molten Shell
Heavy Strike
etc.
too common or easily obtainable, with many dublicate gems across the reward tabs.
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
What's the quality bonus ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:
What's the quality bonus ?

1% melee damage increase (not more) by 5% quality.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info