Melee Physical Damage

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2022, 12:29:30 PM
The stat used by this support gem was being applied to all physical damage from weapons, without testing for being melee damage. I have already fixed this, it'll be in 0.9.5.
There is a bug currently where the multiplicative damage increases, including the one from this gem, don't work correctly with converted damage, applying only if the final type of the damage fits them. For example, this gem current;y will not apply to fire damage that is converted from physical. Also fixed in 0.9.5
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 5, 2011, 6:33:33 PM
"
Xapti wrote:
Should also probably mention that it doesn't work with avatar of fire, right?
Thanks for the heads up, forgot that one.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
(most) minions use attacks (exceptions are things like spectres of monsters that cast spells, such as skeleton casters).

They are affected by melee physical damage - if you see the letter on the skill icon, that means they are definitely getting the stats from the support. Not showing on the tooltip is simplay a display issue where something must be set wrong for that stat which I will look into when I have time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info