Increased Duration

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2016, 3:26:35 PM
Probably either known or intentional, but this support doesn't seem to affect the scaling parts of Immortal Call (i.e., it makes the 0.2 seconds into 0.3 seconds, but doesn't affect the per-charge duration extension). Obviously not a big issue since Immortal Call is kind of OP anyway, but this would bother me from a consistency standpoint.
------
"And 'Do what thou willst' shall be the whole of the law." -- Aleister Crowley
"First, love; then, do what thou willst." -- St. Augustine
"Whatever is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Huh? You sure?

It seems to affect it.
Not absolutely certain, no -- hence my use of "seem" ;). I'll test it some more later, but not for a couple of days, I expect, as this is finals week and law school is hard.
------
"And 'Do what thou willst' shall be the whole of the law." -- Aleister Crowley
"First, love; then, do what thou willst." -- St. Augustine
"Whatever is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
It works. Without the gem I have an 11 second IC, with gem I have a 16 second IC.
0.9.5 feedback below this post

I dont know if its intentional or a bug, but this support gem only effects the initional duration of blood rage but after each death the counter refreshes to the ungemmed basic duration, so using it on blood rage is kind of pointless now.
could someone tell me what a quality gem do?
"
faerwin wrote:
could someone tell me what a quality gem do?

Unavailable
Unavailable
Urist McDwarfy has been happy lately. He admired an exceptional ARPG recently. He took joy in slaughter lately. He has been attacked by the dead recently.
Check out the Path of Exile wiki: http://en.pathofexilewiki.com
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
thank you so much, been trying to get the info for the past 2 days!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info