[2.0 HC]morph's FAT Arctic Breath (Ball Lightning, Magma Orb, Incinerate etc. Trees Included)

Can you make a new video with current build ?
So my CI version was slacky ..... Good until a get stun and can't leech life .... so forget it ^^

Si go xp again your build and I wondering about ball lightning, what can I link with. (love AB but too much green socket ...)

Go for a pledge

1 ball lightning
2 GMP
3 Faster Caster
4 Lignning pen
5 Increased AoE
6 ??

so about the 6th L:

- Slower projectiles? more dps but lower ranger ....
- Blind, good defensive link
- Empower
- Innervate
Last edited by Salus_99 on Oct 6, 2015, 7:13:45 PM
"
Salus_99 wrote:
So my CI version was slacky ..... Good until a get stun and can't leech life .... so forget it ^^

Si go xp again your build and I wondering about ball lightning, what can I link with. (love AB but too much green socket ...)

Go for a pledge

1 ball lightning
2 GMP
3 Faster Caster
4 Lignning pen
5 Increased AoE
6 ??

so about the 6th L:

- Slower projectiles? more dps but lower ranger ....
- Blind, good defensive link
- Empower
- Innervate

I'd go with bl-slower proj-lightning pen-faster casting-inc aoe. Innervate/empower for 6l.
What is the 1 point difference between the Ball lightning and AB 85 builds, I can't spot it?

Also, I see a clear mind jewel in the Ball Lightning tree but it's not connected to anything.
"
Jes00jes wrote:
What is the 1 point difference between the Ball lightning and AB 85 builds, I can't spot it?

Also, I see a clear mind jewel in the Ball Lightning tree but it's not connected to anything.

Difference is in a Storm Weaver cluster. That jewel socket is something you get at higher levels - there is no way for me to hide it and still show other jewels.
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
Can you make a new video with current build ?

http://www.twitch.tv/m0rph3x/v/20461388
Ran a couple random maps for you. Forgot to change the quality so it is really low :(
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Oct 13, 2015, 1:11:23 AM
So, Pledge of Hands works really well with this build, right?

I'm looking for builds since I recently got a 6L, well rolled Pledge.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
So, Pledge of Hands works really well with this build, right?

Yep. It is BiS for this build.
Good to know, I recently got my hands on a well rolled 6l pledge. Do you have suggested links for ball lightning?
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Good to know, I recently got my hands on a well rolled 6l pledge. Do you have suggested links for ball lightning?

BL
l pen
slower proj
inc aoe
innervate
faster casting(higher mana cost, some corrupting bloods can get nasty)/added lightning/added chaos(does not benefit from lightning penetration, but also does not reflect, so keep it for reflect maps).

A lot of player don't like slower proj or inc aoe, but i am a big fan of it. You should give this combo a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info