[2.0] Mysterise's 'Demon King' Leech Tank | HC | Face-tanks insane maps + bosses

Seems like a really neat idea. I might try a similar build but using a Soul Taker in the offhand slot and removing blood magic. Get a little more damage and put up some auras for either more survive-ability or or damage. Thanks for the ideas!
Nice theme, for the build itself I will not comment since it's far from efficient and it's not really the point. But I noticed some minor errors:

"
The only 'wasted' modifier is the %increased Chaos Damage, however it's not much of a waste and you could think of it as buffing your Chaos Golem, which will be discussed further along this section.

Your stats don't affect your minions unless specified.

"
Enfeeble: Provides a 30% less damage modifier as well as reduced crit chance and damage, and reduced accuracy.

If it has not changed in 2.0, map bosses have 60% reduced curse effectiveness. Since you don't have any curse effectiveness, at level 20 enfeeble reduce their damages by 12%.
Oh Mag Gawd Ma DemonKingDownUnder is tingling.

This is the build of ma dreams.

Thank you Mysterise Thank you Thank you Thank yu
"
dwalk1989 wrote:
"
Jeh wrote:
"
Kurokawa wrote:
The problem with getting a rare axe with better stats.. It's going to run you a few EX vs a fuse for a unique axe.

got a 300 dps siege axe at the beginning of the league for 25c when jack's were still around 15-20c

look for good deals, 1h isn't very popular and he can STILL use a sword if he can't get a good axe, all it needs is a prefix open

surprised you didnt throw in the word 'dumpster' somewhere into this post

because I used it once in my previous posts? right-o. I don't get why you are salty aboutm me criticizing his build(that's what he wanted, right) - I even offered pretty good solutions while still maintaining the "unique" style of his build.

Never really done a HC character before, but this build looks like it would work for me in tempest. How did you level up before cyclone and BM?
Just added a video of a Poorjoy's Asylum run, and put the Poorjoy's loot image in a spoiler as I was getting complaints that it made the guide unreadable.
any updates comming??
Seems like a pretty solid build..maybe not the fastest but who cares; I will definitely try it out.

IGN: Mad_Brululul
Last edited by valerio07 on Aug 8, 2015, 2:33:34 PM
"
Jeh wrote:

because I used it once in my previous posts? right-o. I don't get why you are salty aboutm me criticizing his build(that's what he wanted, right) - I even offered pretty good solutions while still maintaining the "unique" style of his build.

Not salty, just surprised how naturally and often you integrate the word 'dumpstered' into your sentences.
Updated - just died on Tempest!

"
Died while doing a Poorjoy's run! This was due to my own mistake - jumped into a pack, got distracted and forgot to Cyclone (thus not leeching) as I was fairly comfortable farming Poorjoy's for profit. I don't think this should discredit the build - it still is extremely strong and it is still very HC viable (even for Poorjoy's running) provided that you make sure that you remember to attack in dangerous situations. I had an amazing run with the build and I still would highly recommend it for players who love tanks and can trade some DPS for massive survivability. I have now started a new build project, hopefully it will turn out to be as successful as this build has been (and still is).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info