2.0.1b Patch Notes and New Gore Skull and Stygian Raise Spectre Microtransactions!

Gosh. I've been really slow in getting challenges done this time.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
You guys should seriously reconsider that video for this MTX. You NEED to show other spectres than the Stygian Revenant. At first watch (as well as just the name in general) I thought it replaced the model with a SR. As soon as I finished that video I thought to myself "Wow, that is really fucking dumb". I found out that the video is inaccurate from your post, Bex.

If I were you (GGG), I would expect every potential buyer of the MTX to think "Okay, so now my spectres look like giant spiders". This can be good or bad but from my own initial response... I suggest you change the video to include other models.

Exactly. That or rename the mtx to "Shadow Spectres" or something. It's incredibly confusing considering you have a mob in the game that also has "stygian" in their title and they use that mob for demonstration.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Aug 3, 2015, 11:27:29 PM
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
You guys should seriously reconsider that video for this MTX. You NEED to show other spectres than the Stygian Revenant. At first watch (as well as just the name in general) I thought it replaced the model with a SR. As soon as I finished that video I thought to myself "Wow, that is really fucking dumb". I found out that the video is inaccurate from your post, Bex.

If I were you (GGG), I would expect every potential buyer of the MTX to think "Okay, so now my spectres look like giant spiders". This can be good or bad but from my own initial response... I suggest you change the video to include other models.

Exactly. That or rename the mtx to "Shadow Spectres" or something. It's incredibly confusing considering you have a mob in the game that also has "stygian" in their title and they use that mob for demonstration.

Agreed. The youtube video showcasing this particular MTX is VERY misleading. I thought it turned any spectre, regardless of their monster type into a revenant which I now know to not be the case. How many others will get the wrong impression and yet not read this forum post?
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Here's a bonus image of how they look! :)

+1 and I don't do summon builds. Didn't realize it was an effect.
#NeverGoing90
Thanks for the feedback guys! We'll remake the video.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Whoo! We're changing the system!

Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the reply!
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Love the new Spectre mtx, bought it right away and it looks GREAT

Can we get a better Zombie mtx? the Mummies are tacky
Even if its just the Act4 Hole dudes or the Act3 Guards covered in arrows that already exist

Thanks for the amazing work as always
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Thank you for that. I sort of thought the same as the others when I saw the name and video but decided to look around to be sure it was what I thought. So thank you for keeping on top of this.

Forgive me if this is not the place but I was wondering if there is any chance we will see the fire from the Ghostflame MTXs burn with matching color as the Divine Righteous Fire Effect does? Also, I would love to see more fire skills with the Divine color.
Last edited by Ianpact on Aug 4, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
"
KoukenNZ wrote:
Love the new Spectre mtx, bought it right away and it looks GREAT

Can we get a better Zombie mtx? the Mummies are tacky
Even if its just the Act4 Hole dudes or the Act3 Guards covered in arrows that already exist

Thanks for the amazing work as always

I like the mummies! More options are always good though.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
There is only one important aspect to the stygian gem - does it stop the fucking spiders from making fucking annoying sounds.

The video doesn't tell me this - can someone let me know? If so, I'll buy it right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info