Done... just... done

I honestly would feel like you man, i can totally understand how pissed off you must have been.

Having said that and i know this not helping in any way or form, but i do not have d/c or game crashes. It's easy to blame GGG that their software has problems but it must be a combination of your pc, your isp and poe.

Maybe i am running an overkill machine. So what are you running for specs?
A roll-back indicates that something is wrong rather on GGG's end than on OP's.

And yeah, raging because you "lost" a sought-after item due to that is understandable.
However, it's often that those people also try to justify their rage by telling the world that or even how much money they spent on PoE. That, at least for me, makes such rants less of a venting issue but more of a "I paid so I am entitled to x" issue.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
ITT: People laugh at OP for not paying as much as they did on a Free to Play and debate his mental capacity for daring to get emotionally invested in a piece of electronic entertainment he has probably spent thousands of hours playing.

feel for ya, OP, but the raging over a texture causing it is pretty childish. Yeah, it sucks, and I certainly haven't lost anything as good as a Windripper to a rollback, but glitches and things happen and it's got to be taken in stride.
I want this happens with everyone that have laughed at OP.

The community of this game is ridiculous.
Dream with me !
"
I want this happens with everyone that have laughed at OP.

The community of this game is ridiculous.

It happened to me and many others in the first one-two weeks of Warbands where we lost almost all of our high-level, well-rolled maps - a precious and rarely dropped commodity in which we invested our hopes and orbs. I also lost a few loot explosions to rollbacks. I'm pretty certain the total value I and many others lost equals one Windripper.

But that's nothing. Do you know what's a really great feeling? Losing a well-geared HC character to desync or strongbox lag. Now that's a unique experience most people who've played HC are familiar with.

So, knowing that your wish has been fulfilled, you should sleep tight tonight.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 4, 2015, 10:41:05 AM
"
Tabooki wrote:
Every poster here would rage had this happened to them if they chanced something to get it rolled back from a d/c.

Nope

i would have laughed my socks off.
Because unlike some people i wouldn't have the mindset 'i lost a windripper'
but the mindset of 'wel i didn't gain a windripper'

if a man gave me 100 dollars and 1 minute later i find out i have to give it back.
i wouldn't rage, i would be like 'oh wel, too bad'.

Stop being so negative about everything people.
"
If I paypal you $10 will you feel better?

ehhhuuum, you can paypal me 3000 dollars since i need a new Macbook.

Thank you in advance ... ehrrm i mean thank you in advance FRIEND!!!!111 (if you prefer bro instead of friend then bro of course)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
"

Thank you in advance ... ehrrm i mean thank you in advance FRIEND!!!!111 (if you prefer bro instead of friend then bro of course)

I think the "bro" part sealed the deal.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
"

Probably not the way BUE wished, though.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

Probably not the way BUE wished, though.

hush :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info