Vulnerability

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2020, 6:32:35 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I have not yet seen this drop, but I will definitely be using it on my archer (lvl 26 atm) once it does.

At the number of shots I'm having to use to take down each mob in ruthless a1 it will be an absolute necessity pretty soon.
Lvl 50 frenzy ranger. This is the only curse I use. Synergies well with poison arrow and split arrow. Not sure what mods would be worth it.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." A. Einstein
Beta Testers = Insane
50+ summon witch its just perfect maybe a bit too op on the % but overall a must (at least for me)
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Out of curiousity.. since this gem is called 'Vulnerability' and is all about the debuffs, why does it increase enemy block and stun recovery?
"
FaceLicker wrote:
Out of curiousity.. since this gem is called 'Vulnerability' and is all about the debuffs, why does it increase enemy block and stun recovery?
I probably screwed up a stat description, I will be back at work in a day or two and will check that out.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Assuming this affects burning?
Sick on my fire summoner , one of the must have summoner skills the way I see it not to mention it goes pretty well with fire spells also .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info