0.10.1 Patch Notes

Please get the old duelist animations back!! :(
my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Vov3Ka
I really like the new graphics changes!

I am a little disappointed about the lack of changes to melee though. I know it takes time to make those changes, but i still think a good band-aid until the bigger overhaul is done would be to increase the duration of endurance charges by 10 sec (so doubled, to 20 sec). This would make playing a melee (such as cleave, sweep or heavy strike) build less of a chore.
I don't want to play now for a duelist !!))) earlier it was similar to the knight and now on ninja
my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Vov3Ka
Last edited by Vov3ka on Feb 13, 2013, 4:37:07 AM
Better fix lag :/
"Stun Threshold Reduction now has diminishing returns when it exceeds 75%. It's still possible to build very effective stun characters, but they cannot permanently lock down the hardest of bosses."

Can some1 explain what exactly does this mean? As far as I understand, treshold reduction is same untill you hit 75% of it, but after you increase it over value of 75% it doesn't give you anything or what?

BTW, realy great job GGG team, keep up the awesome work :)!!!
After 75% it gives you less and less effective stun threshold.

Let's say you have 75% and add another 10% from an item. Instead of getting 85% perhaps you only get 83%. Then you add another 10% and instead of getting 93% or even 91% you get something like 88%.

I have no idea what the actual diminishing returns are, but the point is that you will get less and less from the points you put in. Blizzard use this in almost all their games. It's a common way of balancing things.
Wow! I love the new gem art! Great work!
"
TwiiK wrote:
After 75% it gives you less and less effective stun threshold.

Let's say you have 75% and add another 10% from an item. Instead of getting 85% perhaps you only get 83%. Then you add another 10% and instead of getting 93% or even 91% you get something like 88%.

I have no idea what the actual diminishing returns are, but the point is that you will get less and less from the points you put in. Blizzard use this in almost all their games. It's a common way of balancing things.

So basicaly you could say after 75% value, the additional values are not calculated as before 75%, but are added as part of portion of % that would be added before hitting 75%, meaning you can't reach 100% but you only limit towards it, so you can't stun lock bosses etc. ?

Would realy like to see a explanation from GGG team, or formula as some requested :).
MY GOD, so many good things in this patch. I can't wait for patching to finish so I can go in.
Say no to Shabby Jerkin.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1
Features/Content:
  • All skill gems and support gems have received new art.

I really like this change, because it makes a lot easier to see what you actually have in those full stash tabs of gems. How about iterating futher on this and add a glow/spark/color-variation of the gems according to their quality level? That way there would be a visual representation of the quality of the gems and they would be easy spotable as well.

Anyhow thumbs up - keep up the good work! Eventhough I'm not certain that the new gem visuals are perfect, I'll refrain from commenting further on that until I've gotten used to them. :)
Last edited by srnkrkgrd on Feb 13, 2013, 5:15:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info