Raise Zombie

The choice between Melee Phys and Added Fire is easy, because they both add a relative amount. Level 20 Added Fire adds +39% Damage as Fire, Melee Phys adds +49% as Physical. From a raw numbers perspective, Melee Phys is always better because your Minions aren't going to have enough Increased Elemental Damage to make Added Fire better.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 9, 2014, 7:25:55 PM
A level 68 Raised Zombie (i.e. summoned by a level 20 gem) on a character with no specific minion bonuses, attacks for 468-1093 physical damage.
Why can't we get these numbers on minion tooltips?

I'm particulary interested in Raging Spirit Damage after lvl 20, or at least a general idea on damage progression (if it has no spikes that is).
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Feb 10, 2014, 2:44:30 AM
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

How do you think the Zombie reaches level 68?
(spoilers: it's based on area level)
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
A level 68 Raised Zombie (i.e. summoned by a level 20 gem) on a character with no specific minion bonuses, attacks for 468-1093 physical damage.

Would it be possible to post the damage numbers for the zombies when the gem level is over level 20? I always wondered how big of a difference the +2 minion level helms made in damage when compared to using them in a 5 or 6 link armor.
Last edited by Gothir on Feb 10, 2014, 12:21:28 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

Do you know what i.e. means?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

First, this has nothing to do with what the guy you quoted said.

Second, you're wrong man, zombie level is determined by gem level not area level you tard.
"
Kiffenn wrote:

Second, you're wrong man, zombie level is determined by gem level not area level you tard.

Very much this. I get all my Zombies at the start of a session on my summoner from Normal Mud Flats - Monster Level 4. They are **very** definitely not dependent on area level.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Feb 10, 2014, 2:04:23 PM
I suppose it's a non issue if the correct phrase is a level 20 gem summons a 68 Zombie regardless of corpse level or area level. If that doesn't apply, then we need to chat.
"
Galadedrid wrote:
Very much this. I get all my Zombies at the start of a session on my summoner from Normal Mud Flats - Monster Level 3. They are **very** definitely not dependent on area level.

Hm, curious (also, thanks for actually saying something useful). I thought all Minions scaled (down) with area level. Just Spectres then. Good to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info