Raise Zombie

Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.

Values for the Raise Zombie minion damage can be found here, until we're able to implement them as part of the skill description.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Mar 20, 2014, 12:24:10 AM
Last bumped on Jan 16, 2024, 12:16:07 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
In future, minions will have their own health portraits, and other features that let you see your minion's status easily. Other features have been requested, like un-summon options, more visual feedback, directional indicators, etc.

We will also include a way to not target your own minions when this is added, so you don't accidentally click on them.

Minions will also follow you between areas in future.
"
Derpfoot wrote:
Right now its very hard to tell which supports actually work for them or no.
Supports which don't work on a skill won't increase the mana cost or put up the little letter on the skill icon. If you find one that you don't think is working despite displaying as compatible with the skill, let us know and we'll check it, but they're pretty much good now.
"
Derpfoot wrote:
Ive heard rumours of the Increased Attack Speed support gem for example not working with them, and I was planning to use that as my last support for my zombots. What I also heard was that the zombie's attack is not actually a physical "strike" at all but some kind of spell or skill trigger, which may explain why IAS support may not work.
None of that is true. Increased Attack speed does work with zombies, because they are using the default attack, just like you do.
I will do looking for the other post where I last explained this to someone and copy-paste it here.
UPDATE:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Any supports which affect the things the minions do.
Zombies will only use the default attack, so can be supported by anything which affects attacks. Faster attacks, stun, knockback, life leech, added damage, melee damage, etc.
Spectres (and converted enemies) can do more than attack depending on type, and thus are affected by a wider variety of supports. Faster casting will affect spectral version of caster monsters, multiple projectiles will affect spectres of skeleton casters and or enemy archers, increased area will affect minions using area attacks, etc.
Note that it's up to you to make use of the supports you apply. If you put increased area of effect on your raise spectre gem, then raise enemies that have no area attacks/spells, then you're paying extra for no benefit.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Dec 10, 2011, 5:59:39 PM
"
Myxomatosis wrote:
"
ziiion wrote:
you can have multiple summon zombies skills up as long the skill gems dont have the same lvl.
i dont know if this is intended or not.
when you have all skill gems on same lvl the max number of zombies is reduced to the limit of the skill gem + passives

so effectively you can walk with 30+ zombies out as long as gems are of different lvl.

I'm having the same issue, currently lvl25 templar..
Could someone please clarify this, is it a bug, or an intended thing. Thanks!
It's a bug, it's on the known issues list.
"
oldboy wrote:
Conduit keystone doesn't affect minions, why not ? :)
Because minions are not party members and cannot have frenzy/endurance/power charges.

"
oldboy wrote:
Getting a power charge with a meele critic doesn't work with minions , why not
why would it? Passives affect you, the passive means that when you perform a critical hit with a melee attack, you gain a power charge. Nothing about that affects minions. Minions are not intended to gain all the passive bonuses of your passive skills, it would be broken if they did, and the passive skills represent things that are improved about your character, not other entities. The only sort-of exception is the few passive skills which explicitly improve minions, which represent your character being better at the kinds of magic that create them.
"
NoXterium wrote:
Zombies freezing exactly like other NPC mobs i guess its the same movement bug or targeting bug or something.
This bug was to do with maximum distances for actions and I have now fixed it for 0.9.6.
It occurs when a monster and zombie are right at the edge of their aggro distance - it's possible for them to stay aggro'd on each other due to just being within aggro distance, but also be unable to perform any action against each other because they are just outside teh maximum distance at which actions are executed.
In the meantime, if this occurs, then roughly a screen away there will be a frozen monster which is locked with the zombie - killing it will unfreeze the zombie.

"
NoXterium wrote:
Zombies not taunting the enemies befor they hit them,
had situations where i run away ememies run after me and
zombies run after them.
Each time a monster is hit there is a chance it will change it's aggro target to the closest enemy.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
"
Lo4f wrote:
My guess is that your passives affect you only unless specifically mentioning minions.
That is a correct guess. Well done.
You have your passives, your minions don't. The few passives which specifically affect your minions are the only ones which do so.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
I have two new things to report but i dont know which one is the bug.

1. If i gain Power Charges and use the passive Conduit, my Minions dont get the charges like a other party member whould

2. If i raise a spectre of the big monkeys in the jungle, and they use theire frenzy charge skill my minions and i get the frenzy charges
Neither of those are bugs. Conduit specifically applies only to party members, which minions are not. The Ape Chieftains apply frenzy charges to all allies, not just party members, and thus include allied minions.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
Power Charges on me effect my critical strike chance of all spells, but dont effect the critical strike chance of my Raise Zombie spell.
Supportgemed by Increased Critical Damage, the critical strike multiplier of the minions is incresed.
But Increased Critical Strikes doesn't increase the critical chance(tooltip has the letter "s", but charinfo is at base 5%).
The raise zombie spell doesn't have a critical strike chance - it never does damage, so can't get a critical strike on that damage. There is currently a bug where spells with no damage still display a critical strike chance/multipler, this is fixed in -0.9.7
The gem skill affects them because it increases the critical strike chance of the zombie's attacks.
The power charges don't affect them because they affect your critical strike chance, not the zombie's.
"
LadyDevimon wrote:
All spell improvements on gear are worthless for this spell.
This is not true - cast speed makes the spell faster to cast. However, all things which increase damage of spells (including critical strikes) will not apply because this is a spell that doesn't deal damage.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info