Punishment

In what ways can you increase the damage dealt by punishment (or any other reflect source)?

Eg do +%physical dmg mods apply?

-Foe
i think the only way u can use this is as a summoner
ign: ALLRAUDER
I have to say this again. But Punishment is the most useless curse in the game.

Even for a summoner it is crap.

Please change this skill, or else it is nothing but a waste of space.
The fact that this only reflects physical damage is in large part why I don't think it is a useful curse.
@Moylin (Beyond)
Found a 20% Punishment... Should I wait for something to happen with this skill and use it then? Or turn it into half a gcp now?!

why wasnt it some useful gem?!

Edit: Might have sounded a bit more negative than the origin of my intent. But I haven't made a plan yet with this curse in it. I wish to rediscover the Blood Golem/Iron Maiden/Corpse Explosion setup from diablo2. Wouldn't that be awesome? =)
Last edited by VeryBrightLight on Jun 7, 2013, 8:05:26 PM
I don't think punishment can work as a build's centre curse, believe me I've tried, there're million brain cells dead for nothing.

I think the main problem is block equals no damage taken
fact 1, you want monsters to hit you hard to do damage output, but getting hit means losing life
fact 2, there are 3 ways of managing physical damage taken in order to survive in POE: armour, blocking, evasion/dodge, armour will kill the effectiveness of reflection, evasion means no reflection, blocking also means no reflection

here's the deal though, you can't invest in any kind of defensive mechanism without ruin punishment's ability to do damage. when you successfully do damage with punishment, congraz you're either dead or almost there.

summoners use this with minions, but let's face it, no one gives a flying whatwhat about minions.
Last edited by TravisL on Jul 10, 2013, 1:05:48 AM
If vaal smashes a pack of my zombies, does he get reflected for each one or just once?
Just like every other source of reflect, each hit triggers Reflect separately..
When used in PvP, does the other player count as unique or normal?
"
yooz1e wrote:
When used in PvP, does the other player count as unique or normal?
answer in bold

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info