[2.1]Dual Wield Dagger/ Reave Ranger♣ Atziri Video

Great build, recently ripped on a tornado shot build and decided to give this a try.

Only problem is that I'm torn between going for a sword vs dagger setup with reave. Why did you choose dagger over sword (or claw for that matter). Also what do you think about the HC endgame viability of this build? Any tweaks you recommend if the build shown isn't appropriate? Thanks in advance for any advice!
meh
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 5:00:46 PM
you think it's best to use Bino's in off hand or this dagger as 2nd hand, this gives about 20kdps more damage but leech seem's slower
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
you think it's best to use Bino's in off hand or this dagger as 2nd hand, this gives about 20kdps more damage but leech seem's slower

u could run vaal pact and avoid bino altogther if u want good leech or an acuity glove.
I'm running this in the 1m flashback league and it's probably the most fun build I've ever played. The play-style is awesome. I wanna point out that there's a pretty decent alternative unique armor for the build which is also super cheap in new leagues - belly, coil, daresso's start at 1ex+ unlinked got this before linking for an alch:

It's got around 1K ev, easy to color triple red, high life, extra chaos dmg to combo with death's hand, bino's & atziri's flask. And that leech... it's like perma flasking. Combined with bino's regen it's pretty hard to die to non one shots if there are mobs around to leech.

Also it's swag as hell, noone else is using it :D
nothing to see
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:57:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info