[2.1]Dual Wield Dagger/ Reave Ranger♣ Atziri Video

old try new stuff
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:58:30 PM
nice build, using this at the moment
might switch to Rat's nest for more crit, sitting at 85% at the moment with no buff
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
You'll lose a shit ton of damage with rat's nest, but that doesn't matter much with that gear.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
meh
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:59:20 PM
Hey dude the link to your Tree isn't providing your build, Do you think You can repost it? I'm kinda new to Crit dagger builds so I'm not too sure how to go about them.
"
TehShadyGuy wrote:
Hey dude the link to your Tree isn't providing your build, Do you think You can repost it? I'm kinda new to Crit dagger builds so I'm not too sure how to go about them.

fixed
What about maps higher then 77? Can you solo / duo bosses? That 4.2k HP is low, specially when you are using abyss. What about dps (tooltip) with frenzy / power / flask? I'm using same build but only with a shield, and i still can be 1 shooted, no clue how you can survive only with dual blocking.
meh
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:59:01 PM
Hehe, I specced to your build, was using a shield, lost like 12k dps (city). But seems like tool tip with reave is bugged or something?
meh
Last edited by Arthelinus on Sep 3, 2017, 4:58:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info