Ground Slam

I'm not overly impressed with this skill, like a lot of others have found it still misses whatever is standing right in front of you. You can cast it right on top of a monster up close and guess what it misses.
Yeah, I find the skill slightly awkward to use. Sometimes it doesn't hit, and I'm unsure if that is from lack of accuracy or because it has wonky hit detection. Another problem is that it's difficult to get the cone lined up properly for some reason. I feel like the skill should create a wave on the ground instead of this quick animation. That way our eyes can follow the wave and see it hit the targets it passes through. The animation now is almost too simplistic. It's tough to see what it hits and what it doesn't with this animation and I'm not entirely sure why.
Your Hardcore character's carcass has made a certain buzzard very happy.
Hello,

I'm having the same problem, compared to other melee skills, it often miss some targets, even if they are in front of you.
is this skill is based on weapon damage?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
is this skill is based on weapon damage?

Yes, but not weapon speed.
I confirmed that I am still in HC league. Then I died.
my main problem is that groundslam and walls do interact strangly. I often hit targets behind corners or walls since I got res tech. (corners all the time. walls only in special cases)
Sorry for the long post. In the unlikely event of a short post. There sure is something I should feel sorry about anyway.
i have res tech and i sometimes miss when te mobs are right infront of me.
I have heard rumors of a impending ground-slam nerf.

Kripp is owning everything with it as well so imo it could use one (it is kind of boring to just always be spamming it).

Just wondering if it could be clarified.

OH and I had res tech and it would always miss mobs right in front.

It seems to have a invisible minimum to it as you need atleast a little space between you and the mob.
Is ground slam considered a Melee attack? I'd like to know if the passive "Melee Damage" which has "10% Increased Melee Physical damage" work on this skill.
you're thinking too hard, it uses melee weapons to make an AoE attack, that just happens to have range to it. same for lightning strike (except in that case the projectiles can be boosted themselves in addition).

melee skills with range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info