Ground Slam

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Jess_GGG on Jun 7, 2018, 9:34:44 PM
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2018, 9:35:18 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
dainbramage wrote:
Just to confirm - the attack speed of ground slam is now affected by the base weapon type, and also attacks ~17.6% faster (i.e. 1/0.85) than the character screen would indicate, right?
No? Ground Slam has never been affected by the base attack duration of your weapon, and still is not. The skill has it's own base duration, which is then affected by attack speed. The DPS/attacks per second display on the character screen is incorrect for ground slam, because it does not know this, but the amount by which it is wrong will depend on the base duration of the weapon, which the DPS calculation uses, but ground slam does not.
"
wildjesus wrote:
Is Slam affected by AOE passives?
I've heard gems do but what about passives, also about the powercharge passive which states "per charge for SPELLS".
Yes, and yes. That passive is mislabeled, and should be fixed in 0.9.5, it applies to all skills
"
AzureBlue wrote:
"
It's a weapon attack, why wouldn't it be affected by Accuracy?

To me Ground Slam feels more like a spell (an AOE spell at that) because you don't directly attack the monsters with your weapon while using this skill. Just was curious and asked.
It's an attack, and is intendedto use accuracy
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
I have ground slam lvl 6. It does 20% more physical dmg.
No, it does 20% increased physical damage. That's not the same thing as 20% more damage in the game's terminology.

"increased" and "reduced" are used to describe additive bonuses/penalties, so this is additive with all your other increases to this damage from passives/mods/etc.

"more" and "less" are used to describe multiplicative bonuses/penalties, so these are applied separately from all other modifiers.
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
MDragoon wrote:
Does Ground Slam Alternate weapons when Dual Wielding or does it use both at once?
It alternates (provided both are valid weapon types).
"
zriL wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
MDragoon wrote:
Does Ground Slam Alternate weapons when Dual Wielding or does it use both at once?
It alternates (provided both are valid weapon types).

You should have done the same for cleave, really...
It would solve so many issues...
That would require a bunch more animations to be done, unfortunately.
"
Ardlien wrote:
I think this might be a bug. I had ground slam equipped with a one handed club, checked the dps, then put a one handed sword in the other hand, and the dps went up. Either the dps is displayed incorrectly or the skill is allowing the use of a sword, right?
The DPS calculator on the character screen doesn't understand that ground slam won't work with the sword - because all it has to work with are stats, and that information isn't in the stats system (yet). So it sees you dual wielding and assumes you'll be able to use both weapons.

This will be fixed in future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info