Enfeeble

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Mar 12, 2019, 4:42:43 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm a STR-based Armor using Avatar of Fire Staff Templar, and I use this skill to great benefit in many situations. This is THE Go-To Curse for tough enemy groups and bosses for me. The reduced total damage is the most appealing to me, as how armor currently works, higher damage hits are reduced less, and lower damage hits, more.

It really stacks well with Endurance Charges, further compounding to make a lethal engagement into a manageable one. The only real drawback is the short duration, but I've included an Increased Duration gem to help makeup for that :)
~Veris
0.9.5 feedback below this post

Question about the mechanics of this skill:

Do I take X% less damage from monster's Y damage attack?

Or Do monsters deal (100%-X%)Y damage?

I assume it's the second one. The only difference is the way it would interact with armor (because armor mitigates a higher % for lower damage).

Assuming monsters in fact deal less damage and crit for less, then this skill synergises with marauder/templar tanks very well.
Used enfeeble as my primary curse on Acrobatics DW ranger. Worked quite well for the entirety of game until chaos. Went from getting 2-3 shot to lasting 4-5 hits using enfeeble. Quite the boost!
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
Does this skill affect minions the same way when cursed?
"
Plethora wrote:
Question about the mechanics of this skill:

Do I take X% less damage from monster's Y damage attack?

Or Do monsters deal (100%-X%)Y damage?

I assume it's the second one. The only difference is the way it would interact with armor (because armor mitigates a higher % for lower damage).

Assuming monsters in fact deal less damage and crit for less, then this skill synergises with marauder/templar tanks very well.
You are correct, it's reducing the damage they deal.
"
Madmen wrote:
Does this skill affect minions the same way when cursed?

If something curses you or your minions, it has the same effect on you as it would on a monster.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 27, 2012, 7:57:04 PM
This is the curse I have on my tank templar's hotbar.

I maintain endurance at 4 constantly (5 soon). Whenever there's a large cluster of mobs I put up a rejuve totem for the pull. If there is an aura pack or heavy hitter coming my way enfeeble goes up.

Works extremely well, I find that because of armor scaling enfeeble works very well for tanking. For instance, golems take well more than a 25% damage loss, because my DR went up due to hits being smaller pre-mitigation.

For stunlock/elemental status builds or builds without access to int, chains will probably still take precedence or remain at least on par. I am having very good effect from enfeeble though.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Jul 24, 2012, 4:32:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info