[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

"
reaper563 wrote:
I would like to ask does this build utilize power charges? If yes, how do we obtain power charges.
Never mind, i found out what i did wrong. I equipped a pyre sapphire ring which converted all my cold damage to fire damage. That's why power charges were not proc. Thanks for the reply and awesome build. Thumbs up!
argh even with eleron jewels, im still spamming mana pots like crazy for ek. probably due to using tabula rasa and having ek 5Led but it is annoying. i have a -8 -7 and a -6 and ek still costs 23 or so mana. with using hatred and HoI, i only ave like 60 mana to spare.

i have a flame totem as well to help out. lvling been doing fine. couple questions:

1) when to pick up mind over matter? soon after getting EB and ZO?
2) if i wish to ditch the tablua for another chest, should i use an energy shield one with life and resistancs etc and go a more hybrid life/es build?

thanks for the build. loving it so far. ill keep u posted.
why you dont use rustic sash?
"
godhand456 wrote:
argh even with eleron jewels, im still spamming mana pots like crazy for ek. probably due to using tabula rasa and having ek 5Led but it is annoying. i have a -8 -7 and a -6 and ek still costs 23 or so mana. with using hatred and HoI, i only ave like 60 mana to spare.

i have a flame totem as well to help out. lvling been doing fine. couple questions:

1) when to pick up mind over matter? soon after getting EB and ZO?
2) if i wish to ditch the tablua for another chest, should i use an energy shield one with life and resistancs etc and go a more hybrid life/es build?

thanks for the build. loving it so far. ill keep u posted.

Dont use Hatred until you have EB/ZO setup. Run clarity instead and get a high rolled wanderlust (like 30+%). Some mana regen on rings help too. You can level clarity and run Herald of ASh + Ice and you'll be doing fine damage and no mana problems.

I picked up MOM once I had 1500 Shield. If I still get chunked hard in maps I have to whirling blade away to regen, but overall its great for defense.
So the removal of Thornflesh has to be a huge boost for this build right? EK used to get wrecked by packs of reflect. It always stopped me from playing EK too much when I got tired because I would pay less attention to the auras on mobs.

What do you do for phys reflect maps? Sorry if this has been answered.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Im running the build and was thinking about using Surgebinders, they're also easy to get a 4R, but even if we lose some resists and shield the DPS boost will be insane. It might be a good upgrade later on when you are using another 6link that isn't tabula so you can make up for the defenses lost.
"
Tiozinh wrote:
Im running the build and was thinking about using Surgebinders, they're also easy to get a 4R, but even if we lose some resists and shield the DPS boost will be insane. It might be a good upgrade later on when you are using another 6link that isn't tabula so you can make up for the defenses lost.

You can, but remember tabula has +1 gems potential which adds a lot of DPS because EK is a spell. Mali's or Snakebite are also possible options.

"
Grocery wrote:
So the removal of Thornflesh has to be a huge boost for this build right? EK used to get wrecked by packs of reflect. It always stopped me from playing EK too much when I got tired because I would pay less attention to the auras on mobs.

What do you do for phys reflect maps? Sorry if this has been answered.

I don't do phys/ele reflect mod maps, haven't done them for a while because at this point my DPS is too high (around 85k with charges up). I used to do them when my dps was lower and I felt safer, I have even killed thornflesh in a reflect map with proper flask use.

The phys/ele reflect mods on monsters are a joke though, you hit granite for phys reflect and topaz flask (phys to light gem, most of our dmg is lightning) for ele reflect. It's a joke really.

"
narandome wrote:
why you dont use rustic sash?

It's an option, stun recovery is underrated though, and having just a little makes a big difference IMO. Also personally my DPS is already so high at this point my priority is to build defensively.
Last edited by D_nasty on Aug 10, 2015, 9:41:28 PM
Is divinarius a viable option for a weapon, or rare dagger is better?
"
warbe310 wrote:
Is divinarius a viable option for a weapon, or rare dagger is better?

Divinarius are for kids:-D
Divinarius are good for 66-75lvl but in higher lvl u need rly much more dps and crits from rare dagger and price is almost same like divinarius 1ex -- good dagger make different dps 3-5k per dagger so its rly huge to keep divinarius
u need ( crit / multiplier / spell / and u can have there manaregen or somthing important for ü )
Since when can hoi proc pcs, i always thought only assassins mark can do so. Or did i get something wrong?

Edit: i See ; its due to the coh setup linked with hoi, well thats simply great :)

"
D_nasty wrote:
"
Alabugin wrote:
Currently lvl 67 on tempest and having so much fun. Crit EK feels like the glory days of spectral throw (whirling blading around explosions) but almost better.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler
My EK is 17 and buffed DPS is 27K (4 frenzy, 3 power charges)

The 6L I got for 10c, which was a steal (Rest of gear cost me about 1-2exalts worth of currency) I tried running increased crit damage and almost 1 shot myself to a lvl 67 phys reflect/ele reflect rare...so I can see how Phys to Light is required (However im still considering using PCoC and just self curse projectile weakness for the pierce on large packs...will test soon).

Overall, lots of fun. Would Highly recommend.

Nice dude everything looks great, glad you are enjoying it.

"
reaper563 wrote:
I would like to ask does this build utilize power charges? If yes, how do we obtain power charges.

We use the basic 3 power charges, but I don't invest in more on the tree (you can, it's up to preference). We proc power charges with the Herald of Ice on-kill effect (explosions), so any time you kill big packs you will refresh your power charges, but it's hard to keep them up on bosses.
Last edited by Startblock on Aug 12, 2015, 6:29:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info