[2.1]Poison Bladefall Hybrid Dual-Curse *Updated* (HC viable)

Why do you have ES gained per enemy hit on your jewels when EK can't proc it?
"
YesImAwsome wrote:
Why do you have ES gained per enemy hit on your jewels when EK can't proc it?

I bought some new jewels recently, should show soon.

Someone brought up an interesting point to me about running a 4th aura with Enlighten.

According to the math, if we take Sovereignty (top left of the tree) which is conveniently on our way if repath like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAx4EBwSzBUIGIwceDkgRLRGWFm8Wvxo4Gmwc3B0UH0EkqiaVJy8qCyycLR82PTbpOlg62EGWRZ1JUUmxTLNTUlVLVYVVxl3yYeJirGSdZlRo8mpDaoxrF2yMbWxwUnDVfIN_xoIegpuD24UyhXuJ04w2jmSPGo_6kFWTJ5UglS6aO5rgnaqdrqEvogCio6LZpcunCK6zsNi1SLb6uZO86r6KwFTAZsHzwwnIFNAf0PXVptfP2wvhc-Nq5CLr7uv17DjtPO-I7-vwH_DV8h3z6vVv96b3wfk3-tIXL2TnVdaApA==?accountName=D_nasty&characterName=ThisIsRealLife

Paired with a lvl 3 enlighten (expensive),then at lvl 90 you can run a 4th aura, for which Herald of Ash seems like the best choice, or Herald of thunder could work and provide a more reliable curse on hit setup for bosses.

Hey bud loving your build. I'm currently lvl 77 steam rolling through maps!

I was wondering if you could check out my gear and advice me what to upgrade first? :)

edit: for some reason when I link my gear it only links my belt like 10 times lol
Last edited by Johnnybb on Aug 7, 2015, 12:55:06 PM
"
Johnnybb wrote:
Hey bud loving your build. I'm currently lvl 77 steam rolling through maps!

I was wondering if you could check out my gear and advice me what to upgrade first? :)

edit: for some reason when I link my gear it only links my belt like 10 times lol

Hey I'm glad it's working out for you.

Gear-wise everything looks like you are on the right path. I like a high crit chance on my dagger, but I like the very high spell dmg roll on yours. A thought is to try and look on poe.trade for a dagger with an open preix with crit chance to spell + multi and then master craft spell dmg.

There's a lot of upgrades you can acquire for cheap in the future which means there's a lot of room for you to get even more powerful.
Last edited by D_nasty on Aug 8, 2015, 12:34:54 AM
What are the leveling stages of the skill tree ? What skills are a must take early on ?
Also curious if you could update the leveling guide in stages?
I'll try to get a lvling tree up in the next couple of days for you guys. You basically head towards the templar area while picking up all the life you can and leave the crit nodes for later.
Currently lvl 67 on tempest and having so much fun. Crit EK feels like the glory days of spectral throw (whirling blading around explosions) but almost better.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler
My EK is 17 and buffed DPS is 27K (4 frenzy, 3 power charges)

The 6L I got for 10c, which was a steal (Rest of gear cost me about 1-2exalts worth of currency) I tried running increased crit damage and almost 1 shot myself to a lvl 67 phys reflect/ele reflect rare...so I can see how Phys to Light is required (However im still considering using PCoC and just self curse projectile weakness for the pierce on large packs...will test soon).

Overall, lots of fun. Would Highly recommend.

Last edited by Alabugin on Aug 8, 2015, 11:16:13 PM
I would like to ask does this build utilize power charges? If yes, how do we obtain power charges.
"
Alabugin wrote:
Currently lvl 67 on tempest and having so much fun. Crit EK feels like the glory days of spectral throw (whirling blading around explosions) but almost better.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler
My EK is 17 and buffed DPS is 27K (4 frenzy, 3 power charges)

The 6L I got for 10c, which was a steal (Rest of gear cost me about 1-2exalts worth of currency) I tried running increased crit damage and almost 1 shot myself to a lvl 67 phys reflect/ele reflect rare...so I can see how Phys to Light is required (However im still considering using PCoC and just self curse projectile weakness for the pierce on large packs...will test soon).

Overall, lots of fun. Would Highly recommend.

Nice dude everything looks great, glad you are enjoying it.

"
reaper563 wrote:
I would like to ask does this build utilize power charges? If yes, how do we obtain power charges.

We use the basic 3 power charges, but I don't invest in more on the tree (you can, it's up to preference). We proc power charges with the Herald of Ice on-kill effect (explosions), so any time you kill big packs you will refresh your power charges, but it's hard to keep them up on bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info