How does the probability really work on orbs?

I am kind of new to this game and i was trying to get my Infractem 5linked so i reserved more or less 70 fuses trying to 5link it and it didint work out.

So i was wondering if the probability is like you can get 5l in just one try(normal possibility) or is it the chances that you will get more linked are increased by the number of times you use those orbs.

It seems to me that no one ever got a 5l or a 6l on the first try, generally they say "800 orbs to 6l this, 400 orbs to 5l that" soo...

Does anyone knows about this?
no your chances to 5l never increase with amount of orbs you use it simply a matter of probability, eventually it happens, i only ever 5l one item (i ve never attempted any more) but i think it happened in under 10 tries.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
sendantes wrote:
no your chances to 5l never increase with amount of orbs you use it simply a matter of probability, eventually it happens, i only ever 5l one item (i ve never attempted any more) but i think it happened in under 10 tries.

WTF xD

5 Links is about more or less 100/150 fusings. Much less is just goooooood luck. Much more is just damn rng.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Actkqk wrote:
"
sendantes wrote:

WTF xD

5 Links is about more or less 100/150 fusings. Much less is just goooooood luck. Much more is just damn rng.

which is why i never really tried another prolonged 5l venture cause i know i got crazy lucky and it is not likely to ever be anywhere close. shit just happens sometimes. too bad it happened on a bow that been obsolete since about lvl 65. but i am still dragging it around.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
So theorically i could get 6l with just one fuse? Have anyone anywhere did that? Everyone that tries to link something to 6l say that it took more or less 800 fuse orbs..
"
Maxmus wrote:
So theorically i could get 6l with just one fuse? Have anyone anywhere did that? Everyone that tries to link something to 6l say that it took more or less 800 fuse orbs..

People tell you it took them 800 tries because the chances are that low.

Fusings = pure gamble
"
Maxmus wrote:

It happends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IF_MWftsrU
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Maxmus wrote:

Believe me or not but this took (if I remember correctly) only 14 fusings... Similarly, I have known about people who did not get 6L whith 6000 fusings.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Maxmus wrote:

It happends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IF_MWftsrU

Hhahaha that was funny, thanks for the video
just remember, it is all about luck.

There are also people who got their first 6link only after 5000 fusings. You should not have wasted your fusings since you only had 70 to begin with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info