[2.0] Oro's Sacrifice Frenzied Frost Blades (feat. 10 Frenzy Charges)

Are you going to try this again in the Talisman leagues? Now has 8 projectiles instead of 3, and 44% more projectile speed!
Here is an idea for ascendancy (use new tree)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73p9dfaj_roVILvjLYMs6cSiGbSGswDulwa-pypNBfmwq2VNPydH4psmxIK9NkrIIuIyAejWivBHfm6qpDmyGQW153TpRoTZtfLPeo2_bWyplDWSYetRR9QjD6s2PYdqeHr-j9i9elM-zzfUMHwwcRa_napVhaknTeP-Cr3m7T-Nfd2oJpVsjKXLhO-mV_JFI_ZLeGHiYqzawaLqOuFNkjpCVUtDMXTtLlMS4Yw2wzMFLdNvktDlGYnTWhp6714TtDhwUiFV-_XcPZeXB3VFfMCm

Start ranger, go Raider.

Now you can either go the Onslaught or the Frenzy path plus the 6% dodge node. Run evasion gear plus Grace.

Avatar of Frenzy gets you +1 Freny 33% atk speed, 33% inc damage and 22 movespeed. You'll have 11 Frenzy charges = 22% dodge from Darkrays, add in 40 from tree, 6% from Raider and 6% from your armor = 74% chance to dodge.

230% increased life if you socket 2 x 7% life jewels. You also have 240% increased Evasion.
I've been playing around a veeery tiny bit with the char. The new tree definitely seems to take away some life and damage due to the shadow/ranger changes - at least, trying to path in a similar way to how I did previously.

However, the Frost Blade buffs and new leech cluster near Duelist are HUGE buffs!

I've dropped Chain for Faster Attacks. The extra projectile speed and projectiles seem to be enough to keep up the clear speed. The faster attacks and no longer having a less multiplier are quite nice.

I probably won't play too much of this char with the new league out. I might pop in at some point soon and edit the main post with a new tree and some small changes, but that's about it. Feel free to continue posting your own variations and trees and such! :) I love seeing it all!
I been playing this build for a build more for the fact I had all the pieces for this. It was 100% free for me just got lucky with my 1st toon in Talisman league.
I stay pretty close to the build you had but took the vitality void and one mana leech instead of revelry.
and I have the Rigwald's Crest

It add fire damage and it has res so 2 small pluses but the biggest thing I use this ring is the 5% chance to summon a wolf. Im a solo player and if your moving fast you can have a lot of wolf with you sometimes it can be like a mini vaal skeleton. This is the 1st time i got past lvl 60s so so I dont know if 2.8k like is low or not but having like 10-15 (if your fast in killing mobs) helps of much.
I dont haven have any gems for defense yet and im having a easy time. (i do get one shot from time to time but thats rare)
Oh and thanks for the build pretty fun:1
Last edited by xxdeadrose on Jan 7, 2016, 2:54:45 PM
Hi, the skill tree is not updated for ascendancy? i tried to open, but the link says its outdated...
Planning to take a second stab at this build with the new Raider ascendancy class.

This is my planned tree. Very similar to it's previous incarnation, so it shouldn't change much:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xVb6xKINjd1GfyuXBluvh3ZjpzB8GYpOKuOfZ6ARgY19UUfDOvsJTP8j00p9I_Y31D7Pjb-btSSL9tpDMY9gbydNku0_vebUI4TFD6saj9rBmmowcRa_LlOE73Tt3agmldNvqScFLUt4YeJ4enrvOkJVS6mUQKCMNodqhNleE1RHR34hVZLQpr69Ntw9EuGexGVNB3Vd8r6nwKYrCnXLES8DHupi62MfQTY9VYWdqqXLbIxirOUZtDj79ZeXRXzDM1oaX3CDbRcmeoTQrUHQAAA=

Will update as I go! :)
Planning to take a second stab at this build with the new Raider ascendancy class.

This is my planned tree. Very similar to it's previous incarnation, so it shouldn't change much:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC7tgxmOAF7Tfn1173r-uu4Ou-P8xVb6xKINjd1GfyuXBluvh3ZjpzB8GYpOKuOfZ6ARgY19UUfDOvsJTP8j00p9I_Y31D7Pjb-btSSL9tpDMY9gbydNku0_vebUI4TFD6saj9rBmmowcRa_LlOE73Tt3agmldNvqScFLUt4YeJ4enrvOkJVS6mUQKCMNodqhNleE1RHR34hVZLQpr69Ntw9EuGexGVNB3Vd8r6nwKYrCnXLES8DHupi62MfQTY9VYWdqqXLbIxirOUZtDj79ZeXRXzDM1oaX3CDbRcmeoTQrUHQAAA=

Will update as I go! :)

edit:

Currently @ lvl 84 in Perandus. The build feels largely the same, but definitely has better numbers all around. More damage, life, dodge, evasion, movespeed, projspeed, etc. etc.

I've been testing out the new Lightning Strike (using the same set-up as Frost Blades) and it's also quite strong. Probably stronger in an open area. But in smaller areas, Frost Blades targeting is waaaay better than the weird rules of how LS projectiles work. Will try out Spectral Throw next!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info